“Indian Galore!”

The Mughal Spice
Ranked #31 of 68 Restaurants in Chepstow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Np16 5ht (uk Postcode)
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing meal yet again! We love you Mughal Spice! You certainly stand out from the crowd. Every meal hear us definitely enjoyed. If I was in charge of handing them out, you'd have the gold :) x

1  Thank laura99Wales
There are newer reviews for The Mughal Spice

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We visited a couple of times and bought a take away. I think I was foolish to return more than once but the staff are most pleasant and try hard. However I have never before eaten such tough meat. Were I to visit again I would take a meat grinder.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I went to Mughal Spice for the first time with 3 others & it was a very good experience. The service was fantastic. The food was amazing and even though it was quite busy we always had someone attending to us. The restaurant was decorated beautifully with lots of pictures. Overall i think that Mughal Spice is an outstanding restaurant and i would recommend going there.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Although this restaurant has had fluctuating reputation during Christmas, go NOW its superb. I found the food service and ambiance excellent. Good value for money.............This place has got a great vibe or karma what ever you might call it. Try it "ITS A HAPPY PLACE TO BE IN 10/10"

Reviewed January 17, 2013

It was a great night for us last week, the food was excellent, the athmosphere was top class and the service was very friendly. Can't wait to go back there.

Well Done Mughal Spice.