“Absolutely perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Viewpark

TV sitting room Front gate from doorway
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
TV sitting room
Front gate from doorway
View from front garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Helen S
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Absolutely perfect! ”
Reviewed May 22, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Recently stayed a week at viewpark with my husband, baby and mother. The pictures do not do the place justice! We were shocked at the amount of space, more than enough for all of us. It was wonderful having so much space in the living room and tv room as our baby learned to crawl there! The setup of the house was great with master bedroom right next to a single room so baby could be close. My mom felt as though she had her own suite upstairs in her room with full bath. Elspeth has thought of everything from towels to brochures for local destinations/attractions to everything needed in the kitchen. She even provided us with a playpen and high chair for baby so we didn't have to worry about bringing any (which was a huge relief as we didn't want to bring ours with us travelling from Canada!) Beautiful big yard as well. I can't say enough good things about our stay and I highly recommend! Thank you again Elspeth!

Date of stay: May 2016
BM_SouthW...
South Wales
“I felt completely at home”
Reviewed September 16, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Viewpark to attend a wedding at Dukeld cathedral and I don't think I could have felt more welcome. There was plenty of space and everything needed was provided. The cottage was warm, comfortable and spotless.

Date of stay: September 2015
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kim J
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
“Visit for a friend's wedding”
Reviewed September 15, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

I visited Viewpark last week in order to attend a friend's wedding. The property was really well appointed and had everything that we needed. We didn't need to take towels which was a bonus. It was a real home from home. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone visiting the Birnam/Dunkeld area.

Date of stay: September 2015
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing