“Delightful service”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was one of three cyclists from Kirriemuir who called in this morning for a quick caffeine boost. My two companions had a scone each while I opted for the amazing pear. rhubarb and custard cake. The service from the two young ladies was perfect - friendly and attentive. Please pass on our thanks to them. (A café we visited later in the day could learn a lot from them.)

2  Thank Eck47

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My first impression of Amulree Tearooms was one of pleasure. The staff greeting was excellent and the subsequent ham salad sandwich was to die for. Great tea and a great sandwich was just what I needed on my trip from Dunkeld to Crieff. You would be crazy to drive past this tea room, so don't!

1  Thank 1964RENFREW
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Forgot the Amulree hotel is closed, so stopped for a break at the Tearoom.
Not disappointed. Food was good and well priced. Cheerful staff. Nice decor.
Have used before when under previous management. It was good then too.
Thanks from one hungry motorcyclist.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

A small tearoom in a tiny village/settlement which was unable to sustain a Hotel. I really hope that this tearoom is a success because we got a friendly welcome, some tasty food and the most beautiful home baking we have tasted in a long time.
Don't just drive through Amulree, STOP, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Excellent tea room (a relatively rare thing in Scotland). Freshly baked cakes superb, friendly staff, generally good buzz about the place. We try to visit often.