Right next to the beautiful Tay, in walking distance of the town centre - a lovely evening walk. Fantastic trees in the grounds. Everything you would expect from a Hilton. Staff attentive and helpful. Only gripe was being invited (on screen) to pay for Internet access!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate, on the banks of the River Tay in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. There lots to do both within the resort and the local area, making this a memorable getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The newly refurbished hotel has 98 guest rooms, Health Club with 17m indoor pool and spa. On the Estate, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, quadbking or just enjoy one of the many tranquil woodland walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland