This is a very nice Victorian type hotel, with the most beautiful view over the river. It is in a very quiet and peaceful location with lots of beautiful walks. The food is very good in the hotel, and for the most part, service is good. Staff are pretty helpful. Dont go for a basic type room as the beds are very uncomfortable. Housekeeping is good though, and bathroom spotless. Overall, a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate in the beautiful Perthshire countryside, on the banks of the River Tay. With a wide range of activities and facilities both within the resort and the local area, it is the perfect getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The hotel has 98 guest rooms, Livingwell Health Club, [comfort zone] spa and on site activity centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland