What a lovely entrance road (needs a bit of repair) and beautiful surroundings. Atmospheric inside with a good sized swimming pool, gym and leisure area. when we got there, there was a bikers convention maybe 30 + bikers but no problems, they were good fun. When we left there was about 30+ vintage Bentley's up for the holiday weekend so obviously a popular hotel. Staff were very hard working and friendly. We had higher expectations for the food which at best you could say was average, no real attempt at fine dining which is a shame with a really limited menu. My room was tiny, room 146 with a ventilation system outside (for the pool I think) which droned on all day and night but didn't spoil my sleep, maybe thanks to a few glasses of wine but if you were a light sleeper could be an issue. If going back we would probably eat out at a local restaurant (if there is one) and avoid room 146.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate in the beautiful Perthshire countryside, on the banks of the River Tay. With a wide range of activities and facilities both within the resort and the local area, it is the perfect getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The hotel has 98 guest rooms, Livingwell Health Club, [comfort zone] spa and on site activity centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland