My husband and I stayed at Dunkeld House for 3 nights 16-19 May2013. When we arrived we had an issue with the room allocated to us. This was quickly rectified by Reception
Staff and Management. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, our room was clean, comfortable and had lovely views. All staff were very attentive and helpful. We ate in the restaurant a few times and food was excellent. Bar staff very friendly and make you feel welcome. Would definitely recommend a stay at the Hilton Dunkeld. Thanks to all at Dunkeld for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate, on the banks of the River Tay in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. There lots to do both within the resort and the local area, making this a memorable getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The newly refurbished hotel has 98 guest rooms, Health Club with 17m indoor pool and spa. On the Estate, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, quadbking or just enjoy one of the many tranquil woodland walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland