We enjoyed our stay very much in Dunkeld House Hotel. Room was clean and spacious and bed comfortable. Dinner and breakfast in the hotel on both days was excellent, the best choice of breakfast we have had and staff were helpful and pleasant. Only complaint was room at the back of the hotel was noisy from 5 a.m. so would choose a different room in the future and rooms a little tired. The grounds are beautiful and there were a few deer roaming in the snow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House Hotel is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate, on the banks of the River Tay in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. There is lots to do both within the resort and the local area, making this a memorable getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The newly refurbished hotel has 98 guest rooms, Health Club with 17m indoor pool and spa. On the Estate, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, quadbiking or enjoy one of the many tranquil woodland walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland