A fantastic location by the banks of the Tay. On a cautionary note, TomTom think the hotel is in Birnham.
We had three rooms booked on the Christmas Package to celebrate a Christmas Birthday. First class attention from the staff and good choice of food. Thanks our waiter for helping with a group photo and the restaurant 'choir' when the birthday cake was brought to the table. Two of our group tried the Clay Pigeon shooting and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Everyone had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate, on the banks of the River Tay in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. There lots to do both within the resort and the local area, making this a memorable getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The newly refurbished hotel has 98 guest rooms, Health Club with 17m indoor pool and spa. On the Estate, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, quadbking or just enjoy one of the many tranquil woodland walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland