My daughter had her Wedding here in June this year, It was an amazing location,as you drive up the long driveway there are some fantastic old trees lining the way then you catch site of the river running beside the fabulous old house with the hills in the distance it is just beautiful. The wedding planner made sure that everything Caroline and Mark had wanted they had, it was the most wonderful day and the photos are stunning. We stayed the night before the wedding and then the following two nights,our room over looked the river and was lovely, we ate in the restaurant both nights and the food was fantastic, throughout the time the staff were very friendly and helpful they just couldn't do enough for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate, on the banks of the River Tay in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. There lots to do both within the resort and the local area, making this a memorable getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The newly refurbished hotel has 98 guest rooms, Health Club with 17m indoor pool and spa. On the Estate, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, quadbking or just enjoy one of the many tranquil woodland walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland