Just back from a fantastic weekend at the Hilton Dunkeld, The grounds are spetacular and the hotel and staff are out of this world. We had a room at the front of the hotel, with patio doors facing onto the river. We dined in the main resturant and could not believe how exquisite the food was for the price. We took part in some of the out door persuits and made use of the pool. The staff in all areas made us feel really welcome. There is a grand but family feeling in the hotel and I can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate, on the banks of the River Tay in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. There lots to do both within the resort and the local area, making this a memorable getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The newly refurbished hotel has 98 guest rooms, Health Club with 17m indoor pool and spa. On the Estate, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, quadbking or just enjoy one of the many tranquil woodland walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland