The Royal Dunkeld Hotel
$90
$87
Tayside Hotel(Stanley)
TripAdvisor
Bridge of Cally Hotel(Bridge of Cally)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeer gardengame piecullen skinkgolfing weekendfriendly hotelno liftresidents loungea bit tiredthird floordinner menuan evening mealpotato sconethe main streetwe've stayedhigh streetcomfortable roomsfirst class
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed here again in April when I went salmon fishing. Our group all found the staff as helpful as they have been on previous visits. The food was once again well cooked, good ingredients, and a wide choice on the menu. The restaurant was busy with a good atmosphere, as was the bar. My room was a good size, clean, plenty of hot water and plenty of space in the bathroom for toiletries to be spread out. Neil and Janet, the owners, were welcoming and looked after us all with good breakfasts and a great packed lunch. Overall great value and worth a visit.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I ate here last year and had the most wonderful evening. The staff were fantastic, the food was incredible and I lived nearer I would be a regular. Have very fond memories of the most lovely evening.....

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie D
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed here March , can't fault this hotel, staff were friendly and accomodating , room was clean, breakfast was nice and freshly cooked, had the evening meal and there was a wide choice on the menu . what more can I say would definetly stay again when I revisit Scotland

Room Tip: choose one on lower floor
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed here on 23 March as we were disappointed at the nearby Hilton having a policy of 2 nights only despite having empty rooms on the night. The room was smallish but clean and comfortable. Nice toiletries for this type of establishment and good shower. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was freshly cooked and served quickly tea/coffee and toast top ups when needed. Only downside was my mattress was very uncomfortable and felt as though I was sleeping on a brick mattress (bit like that episode of Father Ted when the mattresses were replaced for bricks at Lent, well I suppose our trip was during Lent). I know money is tight but a goods nights sleep is what you pay for. One more afterthought the next time you have reason to lift the carpet in Room 205 you may want to fix all the loose flooring. The occupants of Room 105 must be driven crazy by this. Wouldn't stop us staying again if we are through that way again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Arrived at the hotel 1 1/2 hrs before check in time but the manager was ok with this, in fact Neil and all his staff could not do enough for us..The meals were lovely, rooms were clean and warm, just what you need when its -2 degrees ...the bar is very inviting too, too inviting as we could'nt get out...lol.For the building being 200 yrs old it is in good condition and is being redecorated gradually..Would definately go back.

Room Tip: rooms at the back are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple