“Imaginative and inspiring!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Going Pottie

Going Pottie
Ranked #1 of 1 Fun & Games in Dunkeld
More attraction details
Owner description: Studio & Shop Paint your own pottery - pop in and have a go! Our little shop has a wide selection of hand painted pottery.
Inverness, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Imaginative and inspiring!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Lots of clever ideas and designs to see. Good place for presents! The display rooms are small so could get crowded in high season, but well worth making the effort to get in!

Visited November 2012

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Expensive but enjoyable”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

A large choice of pottery to paint but most items were rather expensive for what they were. We felt we were being monitored with the amount of paint we used and were reluctant to choose too many colours. Last year my daughter was actually told not to use too much paint though this year the assistant was much friendlier. We will return I expect because my daughter loves to paint, but I wish the pottery wasn't quite so expensive.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Kathryn B
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great entertainment for youngsters”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Very enjoyable activity - great way of entertaining young budding artists.

Visited April 2012
home
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“different experience”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

liked the variety of goods in the shop and the advice from the staff.

Visited November 2011
Perth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best birthday in years - you need to visit this place!”
Reviewed March 27, 2011

We visited Going Pottie for my 23rd birthday as a surprise afternoon out. Now, I have to say, when I found out that I would spending my afternoon decorating ceramics, I wasn't sure how to react, but it turned out to be the best birthday I've had in years! There are so many ceramics to choose from ranging from functional household items to other fun decorative things. Me, my girlfriend and my brother all painted a bowl and we were totally hooked! We were given a really helpful introduction as to what works, and from then on the Lady (I think her name was Julie) was on hand to offer any help we needed. A couple of days later after being fired and glazed our items were ready for pick up and we have used them ever since. I will definitely be back and would recommend to everyone!

Visited February 2011