“Excellent food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Perth, United Kingdom
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped by here for lunch this morning whilst we are staying in Dunoon for a few days. Great lunch deal (£6.95 for three courses). I was blown away by the quality of the food and the speed and friendliness of the staff. Thoroughly impressed with the Bangladesh Tandoori, so much so that we're hoping to go back before we leave!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank F A

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Buffet”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband and I visited this restaurant on friday and when we got there we found out that there was a buffet on so we decided to try it out. We were given Papadoms straight away with with lots of diffrent sauces and spiced onions and things while the starters for the buffet were cooking. The buffet had lots of diffrent curries to choose from and the staff got a nan bread made for us (we choose a cheese one which was delicious) all the curries that we tried were beautiful there was so much flavour. Staff were very kind to us and made us feel very welcome! Great value for only £10.95 we will definetly be back.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank maggieS201
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great food, Great Service, Great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I took my mum out for dinner at this restaurant while we were staying at the holiday village which is nearby and we thoroughly enjoyed it here. From the outside it looked like a very small restaurant, but we decided to try it out as we were recommended by someone we met while staying at the holiday village. From the moment we walked through the door we were greeted with a very professional, warm welcome by the waiter and waitress. The restaurant was bigger than we thought it was going to be. The interior was lovely and the staff were very friendly and they were extremely helpful when my mum asked them about the different curries on the menu. The food was extremely tasty and the service was great. There was a good, friendly atmosphere in the restaurant and overall we had a very nice dining experience. Everything in this restaurant is very clean, especially the bathroom! Would definitely go back here the next time we are in Dunoon and will pass the name of this restaurant onto anyone who we know is going to be in the area. Thankyou!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Karen S
Clitheroe, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finest Indian/Bangladeshi cuisine.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I visit Dunoon every 5 weeks and always make time to visit this finest of restaurants. The service is excellent and the food is simply Devine. If you are in the area be sure to check it out , you won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank stubert67
Gourock
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Ideal for young men with hearty appetites...I treated three grandsons in their early twenties and they all thoroughly enjoyed....
great range of well prepared food at Buffet..great selection of Indian dishes and very helpful staff who explained preparation of each dish. Very pleasant welcome and warm comfortable decor. Good selection of Desserts also and proper coffees with real cream...truly a well spent occasion and reasonable cost...I ave now written more than 100 characters...

Visited March 2014