“Lovely lunch!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I cant believe this is the first time my partner and I have eaten here,we stopped off for lunch and was pleasantly surprised,the menu is lovely and the food is all locally sourced and tastes great,we really liked the relaxed atmosphere here and will definitely be returning for a evening meal!!

• Visited February 2014

“Lovely pub”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Good atmosphere, good food, good beer, good wine, good value for money and good service. You can't really ask for more! Menu was a little limited but I prefer that to a massive choice which probably means that meals and ingredients are not fresh. This menu had lots of fresh local produce. I would happily return

Visited February 2014
Bucks
“delicious Sunday lunch”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Crowd of us piled in for lunch. Staff very accommodating and welcoming. Place was buzzing with people, even on a ghastly day. Yummy starters and delicious roast beef main and it was great to see kale and red cabbage as supplied vegetables. They pride themselves on the local-ness of their supplies. Yummy!

Visited February 2014
Twyford, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Find on the island”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We visited the taverners whilst visiting friends on the island. They recommended this pub highly and we were not disappointed. What sets the taverners apart from your usual gastro pubs is the real pub feel you get on entering. The beers was really well kept and the food of the highest level, I only had steak, but it was the best steak I've had in many years. For me a great pint and a perfect well cooked steak that's tender and juicy is all I need. All our party of 6 had great food and we all vowed to return.

• Visited November 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“lovely food”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We called in The Taverners at Godshill on a wet and windy day in January. The rest of the I.O.W. was closed, but this place was busy and welcoming! They have an excellent menu of snacks and meals all cooked to order, and generous portions. We hope to return soon to sample more of their extensive home cooked food.

• Visited February 2014