Stayed over one night on a trip to France. Usual good value for money as we booked early. Didn't use the restaurant as we arrived late & left very early. Good facilities, excellent tv, usual clean rooms & friendly staff. Would recommend.
Ian & Bev Taylor, Snaith Yorkshire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent, UK