Friendly & welcoming staff. Cosy, well equipped rooms. Great price. Very small lifts, two of us & a case could barely fit in one go! Great location, very close to the funicular railway down the cliff to the beach. We had a lovely unrestricted view of the sea. Would definitely return if we go back to Folkestone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On The Leas Promenade, overlooking the English Channel, The Southcliff Hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Channel Tunnel Terminal and 20 minutes from Dover Ferry Terminal. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas. The bedrooms each have tea and coffee facilities and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms also feature a flat screen TV [free view] and ironing facilities [on request]. Some have sea views or private balconies. The Office Bar features modern decor and hosts frequent live music. Southcliff Hotel is a short walk from Folkestone's sandy beach. Folkestone Harbour is a 10-minute walk, and Folkestone Central Railway Station is just half a mile away. The Leas Cliff Hall is only across the road from The Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Southcliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southcliff Hotel Folkestone
- Southcliff Hotel Folkestone
- The Southcliff Folkestone, Kent, UK