All reviewseuro tunnelstayed herecooked breakfasttea and coffee facilitiesfull englishnext morningtop floorroom was cleanshelleyhostsfrance
Reviewed April 19, 2017

I have become a regular visitor to Sunny Lodge and stay each time I go across to France. I am always greeted with a smile and a chat and must by now have stayed in just about all the rooms, which are all clean and very comfortable. The cooked breakfast is very good with plenty of other options if a full english is not for you. It is great being able to take my dog into the room, and there is a large park at the end of the road which is handy for his walks. There is a co-op just across the road which is handy and a take-away. All in all a very enjoyable, relaxing start to my holiday and great to return to before my long journey back home.at the end of my trips.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Shelly and Mick were the most accommodating of hosts. Immaculately clean room, the most delicious breakfast, sadly our stay had to be cut short due to me needing to soak in a bath after having surgery. They reimbursed us so we could check into a hotel with a bath, very kind of them to do this without any charge whatsoever! Highly recommend to anyone staying in Folkestone and the surrounding areas!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank zaraessex43
Shelley D, Owner at Sunny Lodge Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2017

I am glad we were of help to you and thank you for your review.

Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

Shelley and Mick made us feel very welcome. This is a great place with easy access to shops and restaurants. Shelley makes THE best breakfast. Well recommended to stay. Shelley and Mick are very accommodating and helpful.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Louise C
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Mick and Shelly gave me a wonderful welcome. My room was spotless and had everything I needed for my long weekend stay. Kettle, tea and coffee provided I was also lucky enough to have a fridge. It's a short walk into town. Great Central location. Breakfast was excellent. Thank you to you both for a wonderful stay.
Will definitely return.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Shelley D, Owner at Sunny Lodge Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Hi

It is always a pleasure to read reviews and that guests are happy with their stay. I am glad you enjoyed it here and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

we arrived on the 20th of August for a seven day stay,we had a front facing double en suite room which was spotlessly clean and comfortable.Shelley and Mick are the most friendly welcoming couple you could ever wish to meet,nothing was to much trouble and after seven days we knew we had made friends for life.The b&b is in a perfect location for the railway station and not far from the centre of town it ticked every box for us warm friendly atmosphere,great rooms,excellent breakfast,lovely people,will definitely be planning a return visit

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple

Hi Chris

Thank you for the lovely review and we enjoyed your company as much as you enjoyed ours. We can't wait for your return.