Stayed for one night after seeing a band play at the Leas Cliff Pavilion. Had a lovely stay, the staff were wonderful. Our room was cosy and a little small but had everything we needed. Lovely decor and comfy bed. The breakfast was amazing, great choices and really tasty! (room was a little warm with everyone in but windows open worked fine).
Loved the little extras like 24hr tea and coffee, complimentary homemade cake and a beverage on arrival.
We would stay here again, it was great! Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable "West End", The Relish is Folkestone's first contemporary, and only 5 Star guest accommodation. 10 en-suite rooms furnished to the highest standard with sumptuous beds. Rates include unlimited fresh coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer upon arrival, direct dial telephones and free broadband access. The Relish is a place you will want to return to again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Relish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Relish Hotel Folkestone
- Relish Hotel Folkestone
- The Relish Folkestone, Kent, UK