The booking on the phone was easy and welcoming, unlike the Rocksalt rooms who did have any dedicated staff for bookings, and I would have to wait until someone was available to ring me back. Amanda and her husband could not be more friendly and helpful during my stay. The building is beautiful and my room was large, confortable and pristine. The breakfast, which I dont usually have, was very accomodating and nice. Just a great niche in the dreary Folkestone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable "West End", The Relish is Folkestone's first contemporary, and only 5 Star guest accommodation. 10 en-suite rooms furnished to the highest standard with sumptuous beds. Rates include unlimited fresh coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer upon arrival, direct dial telephones and free broadband access. The Relish is a place you will want to return to again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Relish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Relish Hotel Folkestone
- Relish Hotel Folkestone
- The Relish Folkestone, Kent, UK