Staff friendly,rooms warm, comfortable, and clean.Excellent access to the tunnel.
Food awfull! Very limited menu in the evening.I ordered poached fish which was cold and tough. I should have sent it back but after a long day of travel I was too tired to bother.Breakfast was slightly better but the scrambled egg was over seasoned with pepper we left it as it was uneatable. Message to future guests- stay in Hotel but eat out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is situated in a prominent position alongside the M20 motorway and the hotel has ease of access to all main national and international transport links. The hotel is adjacent to the Eurotunnel Channel Tunnel terminal which provides regular services to continental Europe. Junction 12 is within a few minutes drive facilitating connection to the national motorway network, the major airports and greater London, Paris and Brussels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Folkestone Channel Tunnel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Folkestone Channel Tunnel Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Folkestone Channel Tunnel Kent, UK