“Amazing!!!!”
Review of Titanic Spa

Titanic Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us at Titanic Spa to enjoy a day spa or indulge in an overnight spa break, staying in one of the luxurious serviced apartments.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I had never been to a spa before going here and how lucky I was to have this as my first experience...the only problem is that it has set my standards so high that no other spa has yet been on par with this one.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived until we left. The spa was very clean and there was a lovely relaxing smell in the air. It really was a day of luxury!!

The heat and ice experience has lots of different therapies to offer and there is definitely enough to do for the whole day... We didn't want to leave. The relaxation lounge is absolute bliss! Would recommend bringing your favourite book to read in there, it would be perfect.

I had a facial and was given a free elemis gift set along with this.

Could not recommend enough!!! Can't wait to return

1  Thank Emma R

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This was a two for one overnight deal. Went with my friend and want to say what a fab place experience we had. Arrived 10.30 checked in by extremely friendly and helpful staff given slippers and robes and locker keys. We had not booked any treatments just the heat and ice experience. The weather was absoulty gorgeous and after being in the jacusi we went and sat outside to dry off before lunch. For lunch there was 4 choices I had pasta with chroizo and tomatoe sauce my friend had the fish cakes with a bottle of rose wine. Chilled out some more outside then did the heat and ice experience, although one of the rooms crystal one was closed. Lots of young couples there. After that we collected our keys to unpack. Are bage had been delviered to our room. We were on the 2nd floor which had a balcony over looking the car park but if you looked straight ahead the views were fantastic. Evening meal we asked if we could have a side order as a starter for something to nibble on, they would not allow us to do this!! (why) we both had the chicken followed by honycomb and choclate cheese cake and choclate melt. My friend said the choclate melt was not runny as stated and quite dry. We told the waitress this when she asked if we had enjoyed the meal said she would speak to chef but we did not receive any feedback. These were only minor issues on what was a fab overnight spa break. will be returning soon !!!

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We went Sunday to Monday, perfect for women's weekend away but would be nice for couples too. We went for the package with the facial included which was amazing, really nice, also paid extra for scalp massage but would not recommend as you got that and more in the facial which was 55 mins long. Lunch and tea, could not complain about the food, really good, apart from staff were abit robotic not very friendly and gave bottle of champagne without opening it, we had to ask. Apartments are amazing loads of space, just were missing milk and juice from ours but we should have just rang down to ask.
Heat experience would definitely be my favourite part, loads of hot rooms such as saunas, steam rooms and aromatherapy rooms then plunge pools, ice room and cold showers, would definately recommend spending most time in there.
Pool was very good size with jacuzzi and a steam room and sauna. Always plenty of towels which was good when going from different pools and treatments.
Would definately recommend and will be returning.

1  Thank Jospickard
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My friends and I booked the Twilight heat and ice experience. We arrived at 6pm to the most welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. They showed us around, explained all the facilities and led us to the changing room armed with robes and slippers. We enjoyed our champagne and canapés on the terrace and spent the evening relaxing in the beautiful Heat and Ice experience. The ambience of the spa was amazing and despite only being there for just over 3 hours we felt thoroughly relaxed. Our only regret was that we hadn't booked the overnight package! Can't wait to go again and will definitely be telling all my friends!

BNHud, Guest Relations Manager at Titanic Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Hi Nicky,

Thank you for your wonderful review, myself and the team are delighted to hear your feedback following your Twilight. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I took my Mum to Titanic Spa as a surprise for her birthday. My Mum had the Relax package and I had Simply Titanic, both of which included full use of the spa facilities.

Upon arrival we were given our locker wristbands, and our itineraries for the day. They worked out well, so that when I was having my treatment, my Mum was having hers. My Mum also had the same beauty therapist for all of her treatments. Cassie was my Mum's beauty therapist and in my Mum's own words she was 'superb'. She was both warm and professional and gave my Mum beauty tips when she asked for advice. I think Cassie is fantastic at what she does!

We were given our robes and slippers and shown to the changing rooms, how to use our locker wrist bands, where the treatment rooms, pool and gym were by the member of staff who checked us in.

Whilst my Mum had her aroma bath, which made her feel like she was floating, I enjoyed the Titanic Heat and Ice experience. The steam room and sauna, plunge pool followed by the ice room and aroma room are a must! Over the day, I went around the experience several times.

Lunch was included in our packages, the food was delicious and portion sizes were good. However, the only thing that let the day down was the service in the restaurant. The waitress serving us seemed absolutely miserable. I think the staff in the restaurant would benefit from some further training in customer service. We paid for wine with our lunch and it was not ridiculously priced.

My target massage was also fantastic. We will definitely be returning to Titanic Spa. It was an amazing day, the only thing that let it down was the poor standards of service in the restaurant.

1  Thank agnabia

Thank you for your lovely review and feedback following your visit to Titanic Spa. We are so pleased to hear you have both thoroughly enjoyed your treatments and your day using the spa facilities.
Thank you again and we will see you again soon!