“Definitely worth a visit.”
Review of Titanic Spa

Titanic Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us at Titanic Spa to enjoy a day spa or indulge in an overnight spa break, staying in one of the luxurious serviced apartments.
Reviewed October 2, 2011

My sister and I stayed for one night at the spa and we loved it.

The one bedroomed apartment was clean and tidy, with everything to hand including Elemis toiletries in the bathroom. The staff at checkin and in the restaurant were very polite and friendly. I work in hospitality and can be very hard to please when it comes to customer service.

We had lunch on arrival, dinner in the evening and breakfast the following day. The food was faultless, there was something for everyone (my sister is a vegetarian and I'm a chocoholic!) The wine by the glass is a little pricey but a bottle is only £15 so well worth paying a little extra.

My only minor negative comments would be that there a couple of areas that could probably do with cleaning/tidying, mildew in the steam room groating isn't pleasant but not enough to put me off going back. We found the therapists to be a little disinterested, I don't want a full on conversation during my massage but a warm welcome and interest in your day wouldn't go amiss.

There was a power cut while we were there which meant we were plunged in to darkness whilst getting ready in our room for dinner, I was a little disappointed that Management didn't offer an apology or ask if everyone was ok.

My final moan is that the tables in the restaurant are too close together, I felt a little uncomfortable at lunch and dinner. Thankfully the people around us were friendly and you couldn't help engaging in conversation seeing as they were so close but not great if you want to chat between yourselves.

To end on a positive note the facilities are great, there is a wide range of treatments and there are some good offers on the internet. If you're tempted go for it, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Morse76
Write a ReviewReviews (1,475)
All reviews
"heat and ice experience"
in 156 reviews
in 52 reviews
"my friend"
in 101 reviews

Reviewed October 2, 2011

I've just stayed at the Titanic spa for my friends hen do. There was 22 of us and they organised it really well. It was very relaxin and the treatments was amazing and the staff were friendly and helpful. The apartments were clean n spacious and we had a lovely view. The lunch meal was very nice n our evening meal was delicious n perfect! I will definatley be returning.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

i had read some negative reviews before we went but from the moment we stepped into reception we had a really lovely time. i went with a girlfriend on a special deal overnight stay we booked a treatment each. we were given an itinery which told us all the times our meals and treatments were booked and shown round and then got changed . very clean and not crowded, lovely meals we stayed in our dressing gowns the whole time even for meals this is not a problem, the room was amazing, value for money was excellent. we will be returning.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

Havd been twice after getting a bargain deal of lastminute website. A lovely place, staff very attentive. Nice facilities, the relaxation room is heaven. The food served is healthy but tasty and filling. Treatments are quite expensive, we opted for the mud bath which I don't think I'd do again as you only get a tiny ball of mud that you rub on your skin for £40! Apartment is gorgeous, we took our own wine and relaxedin the evening. Left feeling relaxed and pampered. Wouldn't pay the normal prices though, but excellent if you get this on offer.
Suitable for couples or friends.