“1 Night - Quick stop for business”

Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Huddersfield
Reviewed December 21, 2013

1 night here in November 2013 on business - realise that this Premier Inn was being refurbished so work ongoing. Staff very friendly, nice room, clean, comfortable, ... kind of worry about location next to motorway but no problem with noise etc. Recommended & would stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to receive your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Huddersfield West Premier Inn. Kind regards, Louise Gibson - Operations manager

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel

Reviewed December 8, 2013

So convenient and close to the motorway which you could not hear. Some rooms in the process of being refurbed. Our room had just been refurbed. Room was superb, bed superb, large wall-mounted TV. Decorations and decor excellent. Tea/coffee facilities were good. Bathroom spotless. Food and drink next door at the Nags Head was to die for. Reception staff were welcoming, pleasant, helpful and cheerful. Overall a wonderful experience we would like to repeat.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Along with the Nags Head Pub, all our team have read your kind comments and are delighted. It is always good to have such positive feedback and being recognised for making our guests feel brilliant.
We hope to welcoming you back to Huddersfield West Premier Inn very soon. Kind regards, Louise Gibson.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I stayed here during a business trip to Huddersfield. Although the rooms are adequately furnished, the interiors could definitely use a bit of work. There was no complimentary water in the room and free wifi is available only for 30 mins a day. There is a restaurant / pub located right next door - The Nags Head - which is quite nice. The breakfast (which is the regular continental spread - tea, coffee, juices, breads, cereals, eggs, etc. on the table) is served here. A fair option for business travellers.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for posting your thoughts, we really value your feedback. With great pleasure I would like to inform you, Huddersfield West is undergoing a full refurbishment and we are pleased to inform you it will be completed on the 13th Dec 2013. The refurbishment includes complete new bedrooms, new furniture and new bathrooms with stylish decor throughout and not forgetting “40 inch” Plasma TV's with connections that converts to a Smart TV. We are confident our new brilliant rooms will make our guests feel brilliant throughout their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and share the experience with us. Kind regards, Louise Gibson

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We had a super recent stay. Staff were great, room was clean and bed very comfortable and pub next door was excellent. Would highly recommend. The location was a good alternative to central Huddersfield but you do need a car.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I have, for the first time, stayed at a Premier Inn and, if the Nags Head at Huddersfield West is anything to go by, it will not be my last.

Even though I was in Room 20, next to the motorway, my sleep did not suffer.

Even though I had booked the room with a little trepidation I need not have worried. The room was very clean and comfortable,. Beryl on Reception was very welcoming and advised me to contact her immediately I had a problem. Which I didn't. Beryl even put a book to one side for me to purchase when I returned from my evening meal.

The 'Pub' was very popular but I had no trouble getting a meal. The waiting staff were extremely friendly and were also very efficient.

Breakfast staff were also very good, as were the cleaning staff. I had a very good breakfast to send me on my way.

I have no hesitation in recommending Huddersfield West.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for one of the lower number rooms, although I had no problem!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Thelastdrop
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for your kind words they are very much appreciated. The lady on reception that day was Brenda and I’m sure Brenda along with all our team will be delighted with your feedback. We do strive to give our guests a comfortable and friendly environment to make them feel brilliant throughout their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back at Huddersfield West Premier Inn. Kind regards, Louise Gibson

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Very welcoming staff
Clean and comfortable room
Some noise from M62 but not enough to disturb our sleep
Good restaurant facilities and parking close to hotel
Good welcome for my grandchildren and an enjoyable experience

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Beryl B

Thank you for your comments, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Huddersfield West Premier Inn and we hope to welcome you back in the future. Kind regards, Louise Gibson.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Enjoyed a two night stay, staff were so friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable, couldn't believe it is soon to be refurbished as everything was in such good order ! Breakfast was very good, would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jane B

Thank you for your kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to receive your feedback. We always strive to make our guests feel brilliant throughout their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Huddersfield West Premier Inn. Kind regards, Louise Gibson.