Briar Court Hotel
$129
Cambridge Hotel(Huddersfield)
$69
$62
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
$57
$50
$77
$62
$92
The Olive Branch Inn(Marsden)(Great Value!)
$98
Travelocity
Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
$69
PremierInn.com
$83
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsan italian restaurantda sandroroom serviceyorkshire areasky sportsplenty of parkingpiping hotslept like a logcleaning staffexecutive roomlovely hotelenglish breakfastquick checkpoached eggscar parkfull englishthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stayed just the one night, but it was the best nights sleep Ive had in any hotel recently. Rooms, lovely and clean, staff were wonderful and the breakfast was the best ever! Could certainly show a few of the bigger chains of hotels a thing or two. If every city had this hotel I would stay there evertime. Lovely Italian next door, with wonderful food. Brilliant price, I thought for the price I paid it would be a bit 'iffy', how wrong was I. Lovely big car park and there was a wedding the night I stayed anfd I didnt hear a thing! Well done Briar Court, you are positvely the best.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stayed for two nights and could not fault anything. Room was very clean and comfortable for the price we paid with free wi-fi.. staff were very helpful and attentive when needed. We had two lovely meals in the Italian next door and it was very nice to have a bar on site in the hotel for a nightcap. A large free carpark on a busy main road but just get a room at the back if possible..We had two of the best breakfasts we have had on our travels this year we could not fault the service.. Toast and drinks brought to your table and a lovley cooked breakfast, cooked to order...No standing around for self service which I hate.. the buffet table was groaning with pastries,fruit, cereal,cheese,yoghurts. We shall be coming back again to stay when I visit my husband who works in the area. Well done Briar Court...

Room Tip: Room at the back but not over the kitchens
Reviewed July 31, 2012

we booked in here as we were attending a wedding and this was one of the hotels recommended by the wedding party. Overall we found it to be very reasonably priced, clean and modern, although the rooms were a little on the small side, this didn't really affect us as we were only staying one night but may be an issue for a longer stay.
Free wi-fi and free parking and the breakfast was very good, although the staff could have been a bit more attentive with the tea and coffee.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stay here often for business - location is perfect!
Da Sandro's Italian eatery is located right next door to the hotel and a perfect place for excellent Italian food. Some nights are very busy, but its worth the wait.
Briar Court provides clean rooms, Free Wifi,A Full English breakfast and easy access to the motorway.
Small hint: Ask for a room in the back (away from the road) due to road noise.
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Bonus: I'm trainging for a Half Marathon and the hill one street down (Birckencliff rd(sp?) is a great training tool!
I would suggest staying here for anyone on a quick trip looking for a nice place near everything.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back (away from road noise), nearest the car park in the rear of the building.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Comfortable room, very clean, large car park and a traditional Italian restaurant. Ordered a pizza via room service. It arrived within 15 minutes.
Free wifi just ask reception for the password and user name.
Very good choice at breakfast - cereals, fresh fruit juices, cooked breakfast, coffee tea, pastries, toast, yoghurts, fruits and more.
I would stay here again