“The Little Bridge”

Ranked #42 of 532 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We've stopped here a few times now. Unfortunately we've not got round to trying the food but have had plenty of coffee and cake! Good value, always a few different cakes available to choose from and nicely decorated inside with comfy seats by the fireplace.
I'm looking to going back on a sunny day to sit on the balcony over the river at some point.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Called in on way back from conference in Manchester. Staff were friendly, place was busy.....Saturday afternoon.....great choice on menu. I had chicken panini and my friend had garlic mushrooms. Both enormous portions. Cakes on counter looked good but no room left to try them! Washed down with peroni and becks blue. Reasonably priced, will call again as family live nearby. Hot on hygiene and staff training too as lady in charge(?) was instructing new(?) member of staff to keep washing his hands.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food was just fantasic! came on tuesday night with my family for my birthday was very good choice, I had the scallops and king prawn pasta with chilli white wine sauce, great portion sizes! Very good atmosphere and great staff very freindly and very attentive. Definatly come again. Very good place, I had a glance at lunch time menu and sounded great as well.

1  Thank heeley1997
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Four of us eat there on Bank Holiday Monday.

I had the Smoked Bacon, Black Pudding and Stilton baguette.Came with mixed leaves and no chips - what a relief and brave of the Little Bridge not to succumb to the same old, same old formula.

Good atmosphere and good food.

Will be going again.

Great place to refresh and rest after a jaunt to, or from, Marsden.

Just one little tip - could do with the option of putting more dressing on the leaves. What about a bottle of white Balsamic vinegar that would be easy to provide

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We ate here the other evening. It is in a very attractive position between the river and the Huddersfield Narrow Canal. The interior is also very attractive. Our waitress was somewhat offhand. There is a menu with three or four choices of main course available. We chose fish but it was sold out already at 7.30pm. My dining companion had pork fillet which he enjoyed, I had beef bourgignon which was too thick and glutinous for me to enjoy. I likjed the place and would certainly give it another go.