“my favourite place to go. ”

VJW Holistic Therapies
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: VJW Holistic Therapies is a luxury, award winning health and beauty spa within an idyllic location in Lindley, Huddersfield. Our aim is to provide the highest quality therapeutic treatments using only natural and organic skincare products. Our holistic approach gives our clients a sense of well being for both the mind and body, with each treatment tailored to the clients needs.
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I have been a client of vjw for a few years now and have never experienced anything but a 5 star service.

I have had many treatments, my regular deep tissue being my favourite.

I have quite a stressful job that impacts on my back as I am always on my feet it can cause me a lot of discomfort if not managed.

I have tried many therapists over the years in different places and vicky is by far the best at what she does.

I find every member of staff professional and friendly, and have had treatments from the other ladies that work there; and have never been disappointed.

I would recommend a visit to anyone, a perfect place to relax and be pampered

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I received an email at the start of the week for an offer for this week only of a "Target Massage" for the back followed by a scalp massage and hot cleanse for £22. I immediately emailed back to book in 2 days later in the evening after work. Mairaed was my therapist and delivered a fantastic experience. It was truly one of the best massages I have ever had and the first where the therapist has used arms and elbows to really apply pressure as requested. I arrived feeling tired and stressed after a tough day at work but left the spa feeling super relaxed and rejuvenated.

I have had several treatments at VJW including Reflexology which was amazing too. I certainly won't be going anywhere else in town for back massages now and will also be requesting Mairaed every time too!

2  Thank SJBart
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

VJW is an absolute must if you enjoy treating yourself to a pamper. The location setting fab (the spa makes the most of the exposed features of the old mill), the staff are professional (nothing is too much trouble for them), the treatments are fairly priced and the massages are the best I've ever had. Laura is amazing. She eased the tension out of my shoulders within a matter of minutes with just the right amount of pressure - don't think anyone has ever achieved that before! I'm already looking forward to my next visit. Genuinely couldn't recommend VJW more highly!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

My friend and I visited vjw holistic therapies today for a well deserved treat and we were not disappointed. All the staff were extremely friendly and professional, the treatments we had were amazing and well worth the money. The environment had been thought out well, was modern and added to the relaxing atmosphere. We would both definitely go there again. Thank you Laura and Mairaed for making our day :)

Reviewed June 26, 2014

AHMAYZING!! Mairaed is an angel, flying gently yet firmly over my body. I asked for firm but relaxing and i got just that...admittedly I had to wait to be seen, and was waiting for a bit...however the wait was worth it! I strongly recommend this place and always ask for the angel!!

1  Thank jasminder s