“De-stress in an historic mill”

VJW Holistic Therapies
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: VJW Holistic Therapies is a luxury, award winning health and beauty spa within an idyllic location in Lindley, Huddersfield. Our aim is to provide the highest quality therapeutic treatments using only natural and organic skincare products. Our holistic approach gives our clients a sense of well being for both the mind and body, with each treatment tailored to the clients needs.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Whether it's a manicure/pedicure, deep tissue massage, an holistic facial or any of the truly uplifting treatments on offer, you'll leave feeling relaxed and de-stressed. The ambience is calm and warm; all staff professional, friendly and caring. I've visited for a number of years and they never fail to improve the mood and uplift the spirits - highly recommended!

Victoria W, Owner at VJW Holistic Therapies, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your experience at VJW Holistic Therapies. We look Forwards to see you again soon

All reviews
"feel special"
"full body"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have frequented VJW Holistics for quite some time now. I have enjoyed treatments from Hopi ear candles which helped with my migraines to a fortnightly eyebrow wax.

I think one of my favourite things about VJW is that you get the spa experience even though you may only be popping in for a quick eyebrow wax.

I organised a mini pre wedding treat for my friend here, Vicky and the team were only too happy to let me bring in cupcakes and fizz for my friend. We were all able to sit together in the relaxation room before going off for our individual treatments. It was a lovely relaxing way to spend before her wedding.

The spa is set within a Victorian mill which is really different and beautiful. I love the exposed brickwork and the high quality of the refurbishment.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have been visiting VJW for some time now, I apologise for the major delay in submitting my review. I have had the pleasure in experiencing many treatments from manicures to Deep tissue massage and I can honestly say I can't find a single fault.

Every spray tan I have had has looked so natural and faultless.
Jessica gel nails have lasted for weeks
Minx - Amazing, I have had these done on many occasions and can honestly say that they have lasted much longer than I expected well over 2 months
Massage - Deep tissue massage with Vicky really hits the spot (gutted that she is now on maternity leave)

The staff (Ange and Nicola) are brilliant, they remember each and every treatment they have done for you so no need to remind them how you like things doing.

Well worth a visit and I certainly won't consider going anywhere else.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have been using VJW for a few years and have always had a first class experience. All the staff are friendly and I always leave feeling happy and relaxed. Well worth a visit and excellent value for money.