“A brilliant find!”

Coffeevolution
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love finding unique, independent places that still have the capability to provide fast and efficient service whilst maintaining an excellent quality - and that is what I found in coffeevolution! Whilst visiting Huddersfield for the day, I popped in and out of here a few times on recommendation from a friend. It's a rare treat to find a coffee shop that is bustling with positive activity for what seemed like all of the day! I loved the coffee and also treated myself to some of the cake which I was ensured was home-made (and very reasonably priced!) - a veritable delight! I can only encourage more people to seek out this proverbial diamond in the rough.

1  Thank Clarebear72

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Me and my partner go here every time we fancy a coffee in Huddersfield. The staff are super friendly, and the small menu is reasonable and delicious. A highlight are the delicious, clearly home-made cakes, which vary with the seasons. I don't know who makes them but they are clearly very talented. It is always buzzing and has a great atmosphere with plenty of flyers for local events and newspapers to keep you busy. We are both serious coffee drinkers, so we really appreciate the knowledge and variety of coffees on offer. The iced coffees in particular are lovely, not too sweet and creamy like a lot of chain-store varieties. The cafe is both veggie and vegan friendly, with several food options and soy milk all available. All I can say is, if you like coffee, go here, and you wont be disappointed!

1  Thank Mary L
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Took ten minutes before anybody even said hello to me although there was only one person ahead in the queue. Coffee was burnt, milk way too hot and the shop was filthy. Wong be going back again.

4  Thank Bean087
Coffeevolution, Owner at Coffeevolution, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

We were very disheartened to learn that your experience at coffeevolution was not a positive one. We have strived over the past 13 years to provide great coffee in a relaxed environment and always strived to provide good customer service. To that end , we must apologise profusely for your poor experience and ask that you please give us another chance to make amends.
Thank you for your comments.
The coffeevolution team.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Love this place, great coffee, friendly staff and a nice atmosphere to enjoy it in. So so so much better than the overpriced crap dished up at the chains.
Took my daughter here today for a hot chocolate and a lovely chocolate brownie. Trust me when I say you won't find better in Huddersfield

1  Thank rfn76
Reviewed March 14, 2013

great little place , fab coffee, great service, lots of interesting characters frequenting. much better than the chains

1  Thank bigkev1066