“Totally relaxing experience set in beautiful surroundings”
Review of Le Petit Spa

Le Petit Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Le petit spa at Ploughcroft House 'Small and tranquil, here time stands still Peaceful and calm where your thoughts may mill' Ladies come from near and far all with the desire to visit Le petit spa. On the outskirts of Halifax is where the spa resides Thought of as an escape from the world outside. A sought after retreat which started off so small The word soon spread, the secret became known to all. Although the spa is growing, Faye is careful to keep The same concept and magic to sweep you off your feet. Established 2011 in Mirfield before moving to Halifax in 2016. Ladies only, no large group bookings. Two treatment rooms, two highly skilled therapists, one experience. A quintessentially English spa with a personal and exclusive feel! Situated at the bottom of a cobbled road, private and tucked away. Follow the path to the spa passing fragrant flowers and smells as you go. On this walk your relaxation has already begun. You have become acquainted with a place you may never wish to leave. Make yourself at home, sink into the warmth of the treatment bed, Immerse yourself in the canopy of blissful sounds, All whilst breathing in deliciously spellbinding scents. Indulge in utter tranquility and peace as your therapies begin... Welcome to Le petit spa. In the late summer of 2011 Faye, with the help of her family renovated the little potting shed they had in the grounds of their family home in Mirfield, into a tranquil and relaxing haven for ladies to visit for relaxing therapies. For a little over five years, what once was a shed became a very well known and special place to the ladies of Mirfield and surrounding areas. Providing five star treatments at affordable prices, whilst keeping the same quality of service and treatments allowed Faye to become booked up 6-12 months in advance depending what day and time of the week you choose to visit. Due to high demand Le petit spa has now been able to expand by moving premises to Faye's new home with her fiancé on the outskirts of Halifax. They have designed the spa to keep the same feel as it previously had, of being private and tucked away. The expansion also means another treatment room and an additional pair of hands to allow more ladies to visit and the chance to visit with a friend if you choose to. Le petit spa is recognised for its personal service and high standard of treatment with each and every visit. Le petit spa sits at the bottom of Ploughcroft Lane, it's an ideal setting as five minutes down the main road you reach Halifax centre, on the other hand a short walk to the top of Ploughcroft Lane leads you to vast areas of rural countryside and magnificent views reaching over Calderdale. At the top of this hill you will find Ploughcroft Cottage BnB, perfect to extend your visit to an over night stay.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Today was my first visit to Le Petit Spa and I know it will not be my last. The decor and ambience set the mood for what was an amazing experience. I had the hot stones massage and elemis facial and it was 2 & 1/4 hours of pure bliss and relaxation. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, thank you again Faye

There are newer reviews for Le Petit Spa

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had a Elemis facial by Faye and I can honestly say its by far the best facial I've ever had. She's a fantastic therapist... Polite and very professional.. I've rebooked a facial and also a hot stone massage can't wait!!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I went to Le Petit Spa for a facial, nails and eye brows. It was all very affordable and good. Faye is very friendly and accommodating. Her treatments were done professionally.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Oh My Goodness - this is a piece of luxury within everyones price range. My guilty pleasure, up until now, had been the occassional visit to Titanic Spa Linthwaite - but I now have a feeling Le Petit Spa will be my SECOND HOME!!! The minute you meet Faye Bentley you know you are in for a treat - and you are NOT disappointed. Faye's vast Five Star training and experience shines through - and you are instantly left feeling like a VIP. I had a full body massage and the Pro Collagen facial - a minimum cost of at least £140 - and yet I had 2 1/2 hours of PURE BLISS in Faye's amazingly calm treatment room for a mere £60 - YEP this is NOT a typo error - a mere £60.00! This lady is seriously under pricing for the quality and expertise you receive. All I can say Ladies - is grab this little gem before word spreads (AND IT WILL) and you will soon realise just how lucky you have been to become a client. As for me - well I've booked my next THREE months appointment already............You have been warned ladies - you need to make visiting Le Petit Spa your top priority!!

1  Thank mwelectrical4
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My lovely wife raves about how good Fay is and treated us both to a massage at Le Petit Spa. From the moment the gates open you are transported into a lovely relaxing environment. Fay is a truly gifted and professional therapist who cares about what she does and it shows. I had one of the best aromatherapy massages and I cannot recommend Fay and La Petit Spa enough, treat yourself and book now I know I will.