“Good Place for lunch”

Yummy Yorkshire
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Huddersfield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Based in the heart of the Pennines on the West/South Yorkshire border, Yummy Yorkshire makes the most delicious artisan ice cream using fresh milk from its own Holstein herd combined with ingredients sourced as close to their Yorkshire farm as possible. The innovative ice cream producer has achieved great things since it first opened its doors in 2007. Yummy Yorkshire is the proud owner of 18 Guild of Fine Foods Great Taste Awards. The farms rustic ice cream parlour has recently been extended to create a stunning new 80 seater restaurant 'The Hide & Hoof' which is stylishly decorated in keeping with the farms history with milking cluster lights and tractor seat bar stools. The ice cream parlour, 'The Parlour' has also been given an uber cool overhaul and the Hayloft seating area has been created with views across West & South Yorkshire. The restaurant and parlour are open every day from 9am until 6pm and late in the restaurant on a Saturday from 7pm with an a la carte menu.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff + plus 5* food- perfectly cooked bacon & egg teacake, splendid beef sandwich for me, delicious coffee what more could we want- well done. there are many other options on the menu, as well.

PS could you fill-in the potholes on your exit road?

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Another excellent experience at our local Yummy Yorkshire. The new menu did not disappoint - tasty Piri-Piri Chicken and Brisket sandwiches served with a smile. The Cappuccino is the best in Yorkshire and although the staff are always really busy they never fail to serve the delicious food quickly. The earlier opening times really suit us -The best Bacon Butty you could eat from 9.00 on Sunday mornings!! The homemade cakes are a dream and coupled with the most exquisite ice-creams I can honestly recommend this venue to everyone.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Thought we would try Yummy Yorkshire for a breakfast over the weekend and we were not disappointed! Me and my friend both had the full English breakfast and it was first class, not at all greasy! and we also enjoyed a lovely coffee and ice cream. Staff were friendly and helpful as ever even though they were really busy they never let standards slip! All in all it was a brilliant visit!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Another excellent visit to yummy yorkshire today. Am really impressed with the new breakfasts. I really like the idea of having my beans in a bowl and I found the breakfast the best by far in yorkshire. I have to say the breakfast was extremely tasty and not at all greasy. What can I say a great breakfast at a reasonable price this breakfast comes with everything that you could want even comes with fresh toast.
The icecream is by far my favourite part of my visit and I love trying all the new flavours that they come up with. Especially the black chocolate and garlic that is a keeper by far.
I must say I cant understand some of the reviews on here ill been to yummy yorkshire on a number of occasions and ive even been to some if there events including pie night and bonfire night meals and I have to say I find the staff friendly and efficient. I can honstly say I have never had a bad meal or icecream from here. Keep up the great work guys .

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Yet another fantastic visit to Yummy Yorkshire!! We have visited the parlour on numerous occasions and we have never been disappointed. The ice cream is gorgeous, so many different flavours to try and the food served is delicious. The cafe is a delightful place to eat in and the staff are always friendly and helpful. My children are massive fans too. Looking forward to our next visit!!