All reviews costa coffee rose pub town centre yorkshire rose travel lodge car park plenty of free parking pub next door john smiths football stadium what it says on the tin room was clean vending machine short walk whilst visiting family football match comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at the Huddersfield Travelodge on a number of occasions for work. It is quiet, clean and the staff are always friendly and welcoming. There are a number of places to eat within a walking distance. Perfect location to quickly get on to the motorway.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have stayed at this Travelodge on several occasions. Had a recent quick trip over to Huddersfield on a Saturday night, room was great, very clean, reception staff very helpful and the room was very quiet. Would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2019

Stayed here for 4 nights (Weds-Sun) while visiting family over Spring Bank holiday (1 adult, 2 children). Our room was a decent size, with a King size bed and two singles for the kids, although my 4 year old preferred to sleep with me. The receptionist we saw most days was really friendly and and gave us lots of useful tips. She was brilliant with the kids too. Room (203) was clean and looked recently furbished. There is a fantastic Costa opposite, in which we had a couple of breakfasts. It's only a 15 minute walk into town to get a cheap, cooked breakfast. Plenty of buses about and a taxi is under £5. The pub next to the Travelodge does excellent evening meals; the made-to-order pizzas are especially good! While our stay cost a bit more than I usually pay for budget accommodation, I presume this was because of half-term and I can thoroughly recommend this Travelodge for a short stay in Huddersfield.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

I seem to be in hotels more than my own home of late. It was nice to have a very warm and friendly welcome after a rough day on site.
The room is very spacious, can’t fault the location or the price.
Very clean rooms and corridors.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Stayed here overnight for a football match, location is perfect for the John Smith Stadium. The town centre and train station was about a 10/15 minute walk away, depending on how fast you walk!
A supermarket, restaurants and pub also nearby.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Grateful for them storing our bags after check out whilst we went to the football.

Room was clean and spacious and had everything we needed for our stay!

Date of stay: February 2019