“Will definitely go back”
Review of Erics

Erics
Ranked #7 of 573 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Will definitely go back”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have just had dinner in Eric's and it was excellent. My friends are regulars--this was my first visit. I had sea trout which was delicious perfectly cooked and tasty. The service was fine and friendly. We didn't have puddings but they did look good. Looking forward to going again.

Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write us a glowing review.

Hoping to see you again soon,

Halifax, United Kingdom
“Great food. Best yet !”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We recently visited my 40th birthday with family. I had pigeon to start and fillet steak for my main, both being excellent, up there with some if the best food I've ever had. Service was great. If I had anything negative to say, it would be that the restaurant got very warm and we had to ask for the air con to be turned on, which they did immediately. Would definitely recommend and will be going back. Thank you to Eric and his team for a great night and great meal.

Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Brilliant, thank you for such a great review.

west yorkshire
“excellent”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

my first visit went with the family for sunday lunch food well presented tasted wonderful saff excellent. ill be back

Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

Hope to see you again soon,

leeds
“Great food - pity about the service”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Went today for the first time. Part of 15. Special occasion ( mum's 70th birthday). The food was lovely but the service was quite frankly crap. Subsequently transpired that they had overbooked by 60 covers. Not sure if that's my problem but that was the maître d's excuse. So if you want to a) find a member of staff to place a drinks order, b) chase up the drinks three (yes 3 ) times, c) ask the staff to clear the table of all 'additional' glassware (to make room for the main course veg) and d) ask for cutlery for the dessert course. Erics is the venue for you. We spent over £600 today, it was a very special occasion, am not sure it was good enough.

5 Thank jnh4000
Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
I'm very sorry you feel that your experience was marred by poor service. We had a very busy Sunday. To clarify, the restaurant manager did not say we were overbooked, simply that we also accept walk in trade on a lunch time and that that Sunday had been particularly busy on that front. We do not overbook the restaurant in advance.

When your party left the restaurant, the manager himself asked each member of the party if they'd had a nice afternoon and each said it had been great. I only wish that you had raised these issues before leaving rather than posting them here when I am unable to compensate you in any way.

I hope that you visit the restaurant again because our service is usually top notch.

S Yorks
“WOW”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Quite simply the most fabulous food ever. Had pigeon breast starter and lamb for main. The flavours were amazing. Fantastic food, fantastic service, fantastic atmosphere.Worth every penny. First visit, but definitely wont be the last.

Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Brilliant, thanks so much for a great review!