“Amazing! One of the best meals I've eaten.”
Review of Erics

Erics
Ranked #7 of 509 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I live in Wakefield and found out about Erics by accident via a blog. So glad I did, checked out the reviews and got booked in straight away.

This evening certainly lived up to the reviews.

We had the early bird menu which was great value for money. Great menu and every course was exceptional with great flavours, especially the braised pork shoulder dish and the jaffa cream ice cream wow!

I loved the decor and the atmosphere was buzzing. A big shout for the fantastic service, all the staff were so friendly and professional.

I have eaten at some top London Michelin starred restaurants and Erics is up there on a par.

Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Boxergirl1
Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Brilliant, high praise indeed! It's really lovely to hear that you rate us that highly!

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was taken to Eric's by my sister and brother-in-law and really envy them for living near such a wonderful place. The meal was inventive and delicious, the ambience most agreeable and the staff friendly and attentive. I usually find the fashion for serving food on slate somewhat pretentious, but there's no doubt that the black complemented the attractive presentation so I'll forgive you, Eric. I'd recommend the beetroot risotto and couldn't praise the pork with 1st class crackling highly enough. Somehow I managed space for pudding and the lemon tarte with raspberry sorbet and pistchio meringue was like being transported to heaven. A memorable evening.

Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Amazing, thank you for your praise across all fronts, its great of you to write us this review.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 13, 2013

very fresh food, the smoked haddock was a joy to eat, side order of onion rings was to die for
ate late so too full for a pudding but selection looked amazing cant wait for my next visit. excellent service from all areas.
lovely retro Christmas decorations
spotlessly clean

2  Thank beth w
Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thanks so much for the review! We really love the decorations this year too :)

Hoping to see you again over the festive period,

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We were treated by our daughter and son-in-law for a belated birthday meal and their choice of venue was superb. It is all top-notch, the food, the service, the wine - in fact everything. We certainly hope to return soon

Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Fabulous, thank you for such a lovely review!

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I've now been to Eric's with a colleague, clients, my wife & other couples and every time it gets better & better..my last visit was the Wine Tasting evening (Aus wines)...we went with 2 other couples who are now Eric's biggest fans!!! Enough said...

This local restaurant has everything right - great food, ambience and top service - added by the owner (Eric) always checking with his guests to ensure the whole dining experience is top notch - you'll not be disappointed, go now!!!!

2  Thank PhillipWakefield
Eric P, Owner at Erics, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Amazing, thanks for your continued custom and praise! I hop we continue to impress you on many future visits.

Kindest Regards,