“Just popped in and keep going back”
Review of Heritage Coffee Mill and Bistro - CLOSED

Heritage Coffee Mill and Bistro
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a coffee mill and bistro set in the Wellington Mill complex in Lindley serving coffee, sandwiches and light bites at lunchtime and we are open as a bistro on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening.
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Sunday breakfast was the latest meal. Only popped in for a quick coffee a year or so ago and now go out of my way to visit. Foods always excellent and the staff are great. Love finding an excuse to travel by Lindley at lunch.

There are newer reviews for Heritage Coffee Mill and Bistro

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I spent a night in this gorgeous hotel and ate at the bistro on site, we were both amazed with the quality of the food. Beautiful presentation and beautiful quality of food, proper cooking! We had 5 courses and 4 drinks between us which was an absolute snip at just under £60, great value. Relaxing atmosphere and friendly service. Undoubtedly worth 5 out of 5. Would recommend to anyone!

1  Thank phillips442
HuddersfieldLiz, Owner at Heritage Coffee Mill and Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Your comments make all the hard work we and all of our staff put in very worthwhile and rewarding
Thankyou very much

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Just had a meal in here and it was one of the best meals I have had. I had lasagne which I would recommend and my husband had the pork. The waitress is one who you would like serving you in every restaurant you eat in, so pleasant and helpful. Norman who works in there is an exceptionally nice man who made the night even more enjoyable. The food is amazing and I would recommend anyone to eat here. I will definitely go back here.

1  Thank Mac589

Thankyou for your comments, Norman is good fun isn't he ?

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have just been for lunch here and I must say I was very impressed with the surroundings, the relaxed atmosphere. There was a wait on food today due to a large party booked in but the staff were friendly , warm and made you feel very welcome. I ordered a panini with chilli jam with a salad which was extremely tasty and filling. I look forward to coming here again in particular in the evening to sample their evening cuisine. However I recommend the Heritage bistro for all occasions.

Thankyou for your complimentary review. It is always nice to be told when people appreciate that quality fresh food takes time to produce, especially when busy. Glad you enjoyed it

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Just been to the heritage Coffee Mill & Bistro again for a full english breakfast and wasnt disappointed. The quality of the food and the presentation is fabulous. If all you ever get served in a cafe is a greasy breakfast then you need to get yourself off to the Heritage!!!! this is no greasy spoon cafe but as the review below states, put the diet off till tomorrow. If there was one critisism is that they go back to serving the toast with the butter separate as I did find it had gone somewhat soggy. I wouldn't go anywhere else for breakfast.

I am told even the Leeds fans who came in on the Saturday enjoyed it !!!
Thankyou