“If you like curry, you'll like Aagrah!”
Review of Aagrah - CLOSED

Aagrah
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“If you like curry, you'll like Aagrah!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was a warm sunny Saturday evening, so as expected most people were in the pub or having a BBQ. This meant the restaurant was nice and quiet. We decided to miss the starter as usually we're too full to finish our mains, I'm a vegetarian and like to have something different on each visit, this time I had the Special Vegetable Thal, this comes as 4 small individual vegetarian currys in small pots, each with a very different taste. My partner had the lamb option Karahi Gosht, sides we had were 4 chappati's rice and raita. Both meals were excellent. The portions were perfect and service was great. I don't normally have a pudding but as we'd walked 2 miles for the meal, I found room for one! We both did, I had the Oreo Cookie Bash, you have to get this if you like the biscuits, it was amazing! My partner had the traditional Gulab Jamun, very nice also but too sweet for me! We shall be visiting again in the near future.

• Visited June 2013

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Lovely food!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a great restaurant! Have been twice now and both times have been excellent! We went on Sunday and we didn't know the buffet was on. The buffet did look good, a choice of five main courses but I can end up eating too much so we opted for the main menu! I would recommend the chicken pakora for a starter, the chicken is so tender and the portion is generous. The flavours in the currys are delicious! I had the chicken bhuna and it was so tasty! The atmosphere is the restaurant is warm and relaxing and the staff are helpful and friendly. Will definitley be going back.

• Visited May 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Superb food”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I love the food, the atmosphere and the people. They know what good customer service is and the cuisine is top notch! I just wish we lived nearer.

Visited May 2012
Huddersfield, England
“Always lovely food and friendly service”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We go to the Aagrah for many years and have never been disappointed. The service is prompt and friendly. The food is really tasty with good flavour. The buffet on a Sunday and Monday is really good value and gives you a chance to try new things. The fish starter is outstanding.

• Visited March 2013
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We have a takeaway from here every week since they opened and sometimes twice a week. The food is the best I have tasted anywhere. Never more then 20 minutes wait. Always nice to have a drink and a laugh at the bar with the guys who are always attentive. Have had functions upstairs and nothing is too much trouble including projectors and timings. Always look forward to my Friday curry!!! Try it!!