Titanic Spa Apartments
Travelocity
$102
$95
Agoda.com
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
$57
$50
The Olive Branch Inn(Marsden)(Great Value!)
$101
Travelocity
Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
$76
PremierInn.com
$83
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
All reviewsheat experiencerelaxation roomplunge poolmud chamberan overnight stayice roomevening mealrobes and slippersovernight packagemy mumtreatment roomsfull kitchentreatment timeselemis facialextra treatmentsincluded lunchdvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This was my second outing to the Titanic Spa. It's near Huddersfield which I love, all that area is so interesting and has wonderful buildings.You go to Slaithwaite and then tumble down a little winding road to the bottom of the valley and there it is. The spa in the mill.
There are a good many things I could say about this place but best of all is that's so normal. Haven't you all been to those spas which are filled with fabulous young women with gorgeous figures who make you feel so out of place? It isn't like that here, it manages to maintain being the best with being the most apparently laid back and that is very smart stuff.
The staff are mostly local people, I think and they are great. The food is excellent, the accommodation is to die for. We had a lovely flat all to ourselves with a mezzanine with the bedroom and bathroom.
All the time we were there the snow fell outside, just as though somebody had told it to when we were all snug. My massage was incredible.
They brought us dinner in our room, the first course a little while before the second so that the second would not get cold! Breakfast is laid on because you have your own kitchen which leads into the dining area and then into the sitting area, the whole dominated by floor to ceiling windows with a balcony and then the bankside, covered in snow and the houses opposite, twinking lights when it got dark.
Both my daughter and I work very hard and we could feel our worries just drifting away.

Room Tip: Actually the children's bit isn't fair because it isn't for children and what a relief that is sometimes.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth G
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my husband for one night at titanic spa and it was truly amazing the spa had all you could ask for and more it is clean and has great staff. The rooms are gorgeous. Perfect for a romantic break with your other half

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My friends and I have just returned home after staying 22/03/13 to 23/03/13 at the Titanic Spa. We went in a party of 9 people for a friends 50th birthday. Our stay as been a brilliant experience and we have all enjoyed our stay.
The one thing that went wrong was the weather (snow).
Our food, pampering and apartments have been excellent.
May I thank the staff they are wonderful, polite and helpful. Today 23/03/13 the staff helped by making several telephone calls to a taxi firm, because we thought of taking the train home and leaving the cars, because of the severe weather. The other alternative was to stay and pay £70 for another night, which would have been nice, but what would the weather be like on Sunday 24/03/13.
Some of my friend and other guest started to move the snow from the car park with shovels, plus may I thank some of the staff from the spa who helped.
My friends and other guest that were driving home managed to get out of the car park and up a very steep hill, because of the help from residents and the titanic spa staff that manned the steep hill.
We certain to return for a spa overnight stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Visited the Titanic with my two daughters for an overnight stay on Sunday. All the staff were very welcoming, polite, helpful and friendly. The apartment was amazing, we had two large bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen and two bathrooms. The Spa facilities were fab and the treatments we had were well worth the money. The food in the Bistro was really nice and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The kitchen was well equiped and there was plenty of tea/coffee, milk and orange drinks also a small hamper with fresh fruit was complimentary. Children under 16 are not allowed which I think is a very good idea if you are wanting peace and quiet! We were sorry that we had not booked in for two nights as we were sorry to leave. It was excellent value for money and we will definately be booking again.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room for a great view!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013

It's a lovely place and I found the service at reception, bistro and the actual spa to be very friendly and attentive.

I got the fabulous Friday deal and thought it was really worth the money. I was given my schedule at check in and it followed the requests that I had made when I booked, my partner and I had our treatments later in the afternoon, at the same time and they used elemis products. The heat experience was probably not quite as good as some other spas that I've visited but it was adequate. The pool area is nice and quiet for a relaxing swim. I tried the fish tank for a pedicure. I was nervous of putting my feet in at first so the therapist said they would not charge if I'd not plucked up courage. (Of which I did, you soon get used to the funny feeling.)

The food in the bistro was fresh. The quality was especially good in the evening. We had an apartment with a balcony and mezzanine floor which was really nice and clean. It did get warm in the room, especially on the mezzanine level so we turned the radiators off at bedtime to ensure a comfertable sleep.

I will return to the Titanic and I've already recommended it to my friends. It's worth the money you pay if you take advantage of one of their deals.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple