Titanic Spa Apartments
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Huddersfield
See available hotels
Briar Court Hotel(Huddersfield)
Edgerton Hotel(Huddersfield)
Cambridge Hotel(Huddersfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsheat experiencerelaxation roomplunge poolmud chamberan overnight stayice roomevening mealrobes and slippersovernight packagemy mumtreatment roomsfull kitchentreatment timeselemis facialextra treatmentsincluded lunchdvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The spa was a dream pamper really enjoyed our time we were really pleased that it was couples all looking for a relaxing weekend. Our apartment was fabulous and very spacious. The staff were very knowledgable about treatments and from check in to check out there was a care attitude that showed commitment to making our weekend special. Everywhere was clean the pool was a joy and heat experience blessed. Lunch was spicy, evening menu seemed to reflect the lunch menu with spices, my personal choice is for local produce - yorkshire hams? steaks? the food irrespective was brilliant and tasty. I would have liked dinner to have been more of a dining experience to have made the end of the day truely memorable, we were happy to go back to our apartment but lots of diners were in groups and maybe would have wanted to have a shared area to end the evening
Thank you for a lovely experience we will be back

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sam H
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I satyed in a luxury apartment on a one night simply spa break this last week and had a very relaxing time. The apartments are first class with everything you could possibly want in a home away from home. The staff were very polite,friendly and helpful at ALL TIMES (this in itself was refreshing!) and the facilities were excellent. A small but very adequite gym was very modern and had everything I needed, a very relaxing pool and the spa facilities were lovely. The treatments very expensive for what they were but the treatment rooms were relaxing, clean and full of ambiance. My only gripe would be with the food. I found there was a very poor choice for vegetarians and my guest found the food to be pretentious and quite tasteless ;(. Overall though we had a very relaxing stay and enjoyed the idea of pampering ourselves in an environmentally friendly way!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank natalie c
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My daugher and I visited the Spa with a lastminute.com offer voucher (£109 for the two of us).
The apartments are lovely and almost too good for a one night stay. The reception staff were helpful and did offer to take our luggage a put in the room once available. We both had a massage which was good but the room I had was quite chilly - not very relaxing! The buffet is extremely basic as is the evening meal. Not much imagination and overpriced (if not included in package).
On the whole ok for a quick overnight mum/daughter getaway (we only live 40 minutes drive) but there are others spas which we visit 2 - 3 times a year which offer better packages for the price.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Booked a spa day with overnight stay in apartment for my daughters birthday. The building is very impressive in a lovely and peaceful setting. Arrived at 10.30 am to be greeted by very helpful staff. They kept our luggage which was tagged as we couldn't check into our apartment until 2pm and marked my luggage with 'fridge' as we had taken some wine with us for the evening. After lunch we were given the key to our apartment and our luggage was in the bedroom with the wine having been put in the fridge. The apartment was fabulous with everything and more that you could need. We had a lovely lounge area with huge window, dining table and chairs set out with crockery/glasses etc. A Self catering kitchen with fridge, freezer, cooker, washing machine and dishwasher. The self catering breakfast was left for us in a basket on the kitchen counter which consisted of 2 individual boxes of cereal, 2 apples, biscuits, 2 pots of preserves, croissants and a fresh grapefruit. The fridge contained individual butter portions and 2 bottles of orange juice. The bedroom was a mezzanine above the lounge reached by a staircase with a bathroom next to it. Decoration and bedding and was lovely. The apartment was spotlessly clean. The spa facilities and treatments are as you would expect at most establishments and again the therapists were lovely. Lunch and Dinner was very tasty. My only criticism would be that the pool, although lovely, did not have sufficient seating area but we managed. Overall a great experience for the price paid and would definitely return but maybe not in the winter as some of the lanes taken to reach Titanic would be a bit tricky in snowy/icy weather.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Returned from second visit to Titanic Spa with my sister for our birthday treat, I so love this place. We booked a package which included a 55 minute treatment and overnight stay. The experience starts as soon as you walk through the door, a friendly welcome, refreshments and guided tour of facilities. We couldnt wait to get started in the Hot and cold room, tried everything even the plunge pool. We had a mud chamber which was really fun, leaving us silky smooth all over which was nice as we werent having a body treatment this time. I had geleration nails done, bright pink and shiny, then couldnt resist getting matching toe nails done too by the same beautician. I purchased the nail polish so I can do again myself. Got my eyebrows waxed too. My sister had a facial done and she came out looking radiant, also had her hand and toe nails done. Buffet lunch was really good, lots of choice with rice, jacket potato, salads, chilli con carne. Berry cordials are very refreshing with unusual flavours, try it! Stretched out abit in the pool and jacuzzi making good use of all the facilities on offer. When we got our key to our apartment we were straight in there, WOW, it was a mezane style, spacious bright and all ours, I couldv'e quite happily lived there. Dinner was very nicely presented, I had the chicken tikka and I do remember a lemon torte erm being consumed, it was a must. The waiters were very helpful and polite chappies. We had a very peaceful and comfortable night and refreshing wake up with the Elemis toiletries in the bathroom and the breakfast hamper which is provided. The beauty shop had some excellent deals on mini kits by Decleor for men and woman hmm.. theres an idea for Pressies, guess I will just have to go back soon. Loved it! Recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends