“lovely meal”
Review of Da Sandro

Da Sandro
Ranked #12 of 574 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Da Sandro Pizzeria and Restaurant in Huddersfield opened in 1981 and quickly became a favourite for families, couples and corporate clients, for lunches and evening meals. Open 7 days a week and conveniently located in the heart of the Pennines, West Yorkshire only minutes away from junction 24 of the M62. With ample private parking, it is the ideal venue for meeting friends, family and business colleagues alike. Renowned for its exceptional, creative and authentic Italian food, prepared and cooked by our passionate team, using only the highest quality ingredients. Buon Appetito! NEW: You can now book your table online for up to 10 people.
Lancaster, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely meal”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very big restaurant-seemed to have plenty of tables. We arrived late afternoon (eating with little people!) and had a great meal. The staff were very friendly. By the time we left it was packed-seemed to have a fair few locals in-which we always think is a good sign!

• Polish first
Halifax, United Kingdom
“My favourite local restaurant”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I've been visiting this restaurant for as long as I can remember! I've celebrated many birthdays in Da Sandro's and it's always proved to be a winner with the locals. All of the staff are generally friendly and attentive, and the food is excellent. They have a wide range of true Italian dishes, cooked perfectly. The interior decor of Da Sandro's has a very Italian inspired theme to it, some could use the word 'dated', but it's down to perspective really. I personally think it's a great place - with a fantastic atmosphere. It is on the pricier side of things, but the food really is unbelievable. If you're thinking about going, I'd book a table! It can get very busy throughout an evening.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Best Italian outside Italy”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Sensational food, amazing atmosphere. Been hundreds of times over the last twenty years and it never disappoints. Literally THE best Italian restaurant outside Italy!

• Visited January 2013
“5 star food”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We eat at this restaurant once or twice 2 a week and I can't believe anyone could write anything bad about the food it is by far the best food in Huddersfield and could challenge many other restaurants in Manchester and Leeds for quality and value, i mean you would have to be very uneducated in good food to say anything bad, I mean can you say that any other restaurant in Huddersfield does the amount of people they do and still produce the same standards from start to end " I think NOT" even when the weather was really bad they were still busy it's just amazing!!!! Some people just have no taste to compare da sandro with the likes of ciao bella and trattoria domenico I mean come on are they even Italian!!!!
The service is excellent the drinks are excellent the atmosphere is excellent and the food is excellent!!!!
We have had almost everything from the menu so far going for the mains mostly the steak been my husbands favourite mine though has to be the fish it is to die for every time I go there is a different dish to try but if there is one i like the most if I just ask I can get it but saying that I would try any of them because I haven't been disappointed yet
If you want to get value for money fab portions fantastic food and friendly service and atmosphere then what are you even thinking about try for yourself you will come back !!!!!!!

Preston, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant EVER”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I went to da Sandro's with my friends for a meal. It was brilliant, the food was really tasty and presented very well . The value of the food was excellent and reasonably priced. I would definitely go again.the staff were extremely friendly !

• Visited March 2013