“Good food but poor service”

Nando's - Huddersfield
Ranked #313 of 579 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious but was really let down by our waitress who didn't smile once. We had two young children with us and constantly had to prompt for basics such as a high chair, children's menu, desserts that came as part of a set menu etc. We were made to feel like we were making unreasonable requests, all of which were met with a poor attitude. Disappointing as when we've visited before the serving staff have been really friendly.

1  Thank kathryn5489
There are newer reviews for Nando's - Huddersfield

Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of enjoying dinner here.
The chicken is tasty and reasonably priced, and the service was very good.
We did find the restaurant a bit noisy but enjoyed the meal and our server.
We so loved they're sauces we had to bring some home.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Every time I visit this nandos I/we are greeted with a lovely smile and it was great to be recognised as a regular upon our last visit. Food always timely despite it usually being busy and service always great and friendly. One of my fav places to dine if we are fancying eating out or a quick bite before the cinema :)

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Nandoes several times and this particular time I had the quarter chicken (hot)- each time I have to tell them to make sure it well done. If no the skin tends to be a bit soft and the inside abit pinkish. I received my order with peri peri chips and peri mayo and the coleslaw. Enjoyed everything, no complaints. I had bottomless coke and to be honest it tasted abit watery from the machine. If you have never been before I would definitely recommend trying it. Great atmosphere and decor. Staff are ok, depends who you get, some are more polite than others. Try the pitta or wrap!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Visited on a Friday lunchtime (well 2pm ish), very good service, considering it was relatively busy. The chips are relatively crunchy in the medium sized French-fries style. Never the less, I would return to any restaurant in the Nando's chain, mainly as it is good value for money with a good friendly service.