“Great food, good value”

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #19 of 320 Restaurants in Luton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Found this place on trip adviser. Good find, pasta is very good quality and good size. Would visit again for sure.

1  Thank jch69
There are newer reviews for La Dolce Vita

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Best pasta good cheap and plentiful in pleasant surroundings. Good place to celebrate special occasions also. A real find in an otherwise poor food area.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I visited this restaurant several times, always pasta and pizza were delicious and fresh. Great service, good prices. I would recommend La Dolce Vita Regatoni and Julio.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have two small children so me and my husband like to eat out now and again as a family.La dolce vita is perfect for this, we sat in the conservatory area where the live band were preforming and the atmosphere was electric, the kids loved it and were able to make noise without being snubbed at by other guests. Food was delicious, me and the hubby had starters and mains(couldnt resist) all very good.The children had garlic bread and a childrens meal of spaghetti carbonara which they loved. We love this restaraunt...thumbs up!

1  Thank Channyb_30
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have eaten here on several occasions, the Sunday carvery is second to none while the normal menu is also delicious. Very reasonably priced, with a homely, romantic feel. Great for occasions, I have just booked a Christmas meal here and I have great expectations!