“Oh my goodness me, Shocking, shocking, shocking!”
Review of Le Steak Parisien

Le Steak Parisien
Ranked #37 of 320 Restaurants in Luton
Cuisines: French
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I was in the restaurant last night and witnessed a shocking scene between the apparent wife of the owner and the owner who was as paraletic. Lets start with the wife who doubled up as the waitress. Rude is not the word! I saw her argue with customers and shout over a young man who was with his girlfriend. I saw that when their food arrived it appeared raw and hadn't been cooked. When the young man complained he was shouted at by both the woman and the owner. This poor couple left looking absolutely mortified. We left soon after. The whole evening had been spoilt by the awful waitress and her husband. We will never return, dreadful

2  Thank hcbr
There are newer reviews for Le Steak Parisien

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went here as part of a Hen Party with approx. 20 family and friends. I had pre-ordered from the set menu, (Venison Pate and Rump Steak), the set menu price was £22.00. The food arrived, albeit at different times for everyone. The starter of venison pate was very nice, the portion was actually quite large for a starter which was accompanied by two slices of toast on a side plate and salad.

The staff were clearly busy, with our large party and another birthday party going on. The staff were all wearing different clothes, no uniform and sometimes it was hard to work out who was working and who may have just been a diner!

Again the main courses arrived at different times for everyone. My main course of rump steak was lovely and perfectly cooked. It looked a bit lost on the huge dining plate though!

Following the meal we were expecting a dessert as this was noted on the set menu. No dessert was forthcoming, so another from our party who had also ordered from the set menu mentioned it to staff. We were told that there were no desserts left but we could have a tea or coffee!

When the bill arrived, the staff had added their 'service charge', which I hate. I always think this should be optional as it is matter of personal experience of the service given that should denote whether a 'tip' or 'service charge' should be paid.

1  Thank Flossy6781
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have just return from an an amazing meal at this restaurant, we were the only people in the place and had fantastic service. The food was fantastic the same as the service, I was given a tour of the kitchen which was spotless. Next time I am in Luton I will be returning.

1  Thank 2nozze
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My group have visited Le Steak Parisien in Luton many times and we are never disappointed. The most recent night last week we were a party and had not pre ordered. Service was prompt and the food was excellent as always . The waitresses were polite and on the ball. I would recommend Le Steak Parisien every time- certainly the best restaurant in Luton by far.

1  Thank louise E
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Really great place, brilliant food and ambience. I seem to recall it being difficult to get a table as it seemed to be booked well in advance. A must if you enjoy really tasty food and are not too bothered about your waistline.

1  Thank miriat10