“Very slow service but delicious food”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #36 of 320 Restaurants in Luton
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Waited 15 mins for our drinks. Asked for the starter then it appeared. It was nice and hot - brushetta mushrooms. Waited another 55 mins for the main. No one came to check if we wanted more drinks. Asked to spk to manager. She looked 16 and said don't know. Chef came out and said you ordered your food at 19:00. We served you at 19:30. We actually ordered at 18:30 but they forgot to put it through. It was a joke. Chef was serving us whilst waitress was walking about. It was a disaster for service but food was excellent.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Express

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We came on a busy saturday and was served by a gentleman which I wish i could remember the name of as he was briliant. Adapting the menu to help us awkward eaters and when i fancied a cold baileys coffee he accomodated which was really nice. Fantastic meal for any occasion.

1  Thank NaomiBurrows
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We visited Pizza Express on Sunday about 21 pm a group of 5 people.
We waited 20 minutes for a menu, the restaurant was 2 people. terrible service. Tasty pizza, but never more.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I eat here regularly with the family and with friends.It has a great atmosphere and you dont feel like your in Luton,the building is beautiful and inviting. The staff are always welcoming,polite and attentive. The food is lovely, I love the pollo pesto pasta dish.I am always a satisfied customer visiting here.keep it up guys!

1  Thank Channyb_30
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

rude staff very rude will never go back again got my starter after my main went to ask the waitress where my starter was as she bought my main out in which she replied i only have 1 pair of hands so she diddnt let me explain wot the problem was then heard her slagging me off and looking over i was very shocked , then the head waitress came over and asked what my problem was so i explained that i wanted my starter before my main in which she replied that i ordered my main first blaming me and i hadnt she lied to my face and i didnt get an apology never go there again puts pizza express to shame.