All reviews self catering convenience store noise from the street free wifi bed was comfortable next morning close to the airport hob taxi flight microwave sink
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Aug 2017 booked for 2 weeks but all men (in individual rooms) left after 2nd night. Dirty, mouse traps visible, noise from pipework heard up to 1am and again at 5am Outside noise up to 3am. Noise from other rooms (unto 12am again at 5am)

Average 4 hrs sleep per night.

Disgusting

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Dean S
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Small but spotlessly clean rooms including self catering facilities - microwave, sink, kettle and small hob, surprisingly useful to be able to have breakfast and avoid airport prices. Room rates much cheaper than any of the hotels closer to the airport even including return taxi fares. Friendly and helpful staff on reception.
Very small windows in some of the rooms make the rooms hot at night and there was a lot of noise from the street below until the early hours of the morning (Saturday night).
Will certainly stay here again if flying from Luton.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here a few times over the years since this was first open and they hardly have not changed a thing in the rooms. The beds are dated the carpets need changing along with the appliances I just would have expected it to be a bit more newer and luxury for the price as it's similarly priced to other hotels in the area

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I have just spent a night in this hotel, getting very little sleep, with the people in the next room shouting, screaming, and slamming doors, this went on for a long time before anything was done about it. It is not my first time using this hotel, but it will be my last.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2017

This is one of those occasions where you wish there was an option between 'average' and 'very good'.
Overall, there were many positives. Receptionists were very welcoming and helpful, showing me to my room and organising a very reasonably priced taxi to take me to the airport the next morning. The hotel is situated in a mixed residential and light commercial area just outside the town centre.
I was also given a double room, having booked a single, that was quiet and well equipped. The bed was comfortable, but the main reason that my overall rating is not higher is that the room had a really bad smell of stale cigarettes. I thought that I would get used to it, but it did keep me awake for most of the night.
My stay was midweek and I heard no noise from the street. It's close to the airport and - while you could hear the planes in the morning - this was not really disruptive, even with the window open.
Free WiFI, a reasonably sized shower (though water pressure was poor) and complimentary tea and coffee were also advantages, and a convenience store right next store made a night at this self-catering establishment that much easier.
I would use the hotel again if travelling from Luton, provided that I would be assured that this one issue had been taken care of.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo