All reviews self catering convenience store noise from the street free wifi bed was comfortable next morning close to the airport hob taxi flight microwave sink
Reviewed March 19, 2016

very clean hotel close to the center ov town. the place is immaculate rooms have a small kitchen with fridge tea coffee exellent value for money would reccomend it to all. dont be shy give it a try you wont be dissapointed

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeffrey L
Reviewed February 9, 2016

I was staying at this hotel for one night during a business trip. The price and the service was very good, rooms were clean and spacious. I don't think that non smoker visitors would appreciate that you can smoke in the hallway (open space), but it didn't bothered me. It was a bit cold in the room because the heating was set to a minimum. I would defiantly recommend staying at this hotel because of the low price, clean rooms and helpful staff. PS: wifi was the fastest I have ever seen during my stay in UK (and it's free).

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2016

I had a flight from the LTN in the morning and I needed a room for one night only.I chose the cheapest one which was 52pounds and I immediately regretted my choice.
The room was small and cold.The shampoo and the soap from the bathroom were expired.Squeaky floor.Old design.
I must say the staff was nice,the wi-fi was free and the bathroom was clean and had a hair dryer.

Room Tip: expensive for what you get
Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2016

My first step into the room was all it was about.... A strong perfume smell to cover the stinking room hit me in the face...
That was a nightmare I was knackered so I could not go elsewhere even though it wasnt health
Worst stay ever... so far...

Room Tip: if your oom smells do not go in...
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank 21amo
Reviewed December 13, 2015

This is a strange one to review and I can recognise similar opinions in other reviews. On one hand; it is in what appears to be not the best part of town, the rooms do have a close, stuffy atmosphere (one of cigarettes even though it is supposed to be non-smoking) and if you want to park in the garage you'd better have a medium car at best!

However, as others have said, the staff are friendly and helpful and you get much more individual help than you would from your average chain. We also found the beds comfortable and the showers excellent.

To be honest I don;t think we'll be rushing back but I'd like to say good luck to the staff and I wish them well.

Room Tip: Don't go to Luton
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family