“Standard Premier Inn Quality”

Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Luton
Cushendall, United Kingdom
“Standard Premier Inn Quality”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed in this hotel in February 2014, for the first time. Perfect location for me, close to Luton airport. It meets the criteria of standard Premier Inn quality. Room was good sized, VERY comfortable bed, bathroom very good but you have to step into the bath (50 cm step) have a shower - this should be changed! Thus warning: be careful stepping into and out of the bath! Staff were very helpful and friendly. The restaurant was an attached Beefeater - but you had to walk through the rain to get to it! Food was fine - but nothing fantastic!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I had a most pleasant stay at the Luton Premier Inn last weekend . I was over with 9 members of my family from Ireland for a Birthday celebration of a Luton relation. I didn't give too much thought beforehand to what the hotel would be like as the party we were attending was more important ! Therefore I was so delighted when the hotel turned out to be absolutely lovely , from the lovely friendly and helpful staff to the cleanliness and comfort of the lovely hotel . The beds are amazing ( wish I had the same bed at home ) . The hotel is bright and airy and beautifully painted . The staff can't do enough for you and care about your comfort . The restaurant was very good for breakfast too . I would give the hotel 10/10 . So comfortable

Aberdeen
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We stayed at the Premier Inn due to an early departure. Check-in was really cool and quick, just use one of the machines, pay by card and your keys will be dispensed! Really smooth and efficient. If you need to leave your car at the airport, CentralCarStorage is one minute around the corner and has free shuttle transfers to the airport. Taxi is eight pounds to the airport. Unfortunately, we had Airparks booked, so I dropped car off in the evening and free shuttle back to airport, jumped on the CentralCarStorage bus and got a free lift to the hotel. Next time I will book with CentralCarStorage. Rooms are clean, staff very friendly and helpful, good beds and good sound insulation. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: Tripple room fits perfectly 2 adults, one child and a baby cot
1 Thank MOvi
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I do have to say that the stay was really good and Jayde on reception was kind and friendly the rooms where warm and very clean. Me and my family had a n early flight and still the two night guys on reception was great Desmond and Tom I believe there names where they even rang the taxi to come and get us as we were ready early you would say the staff make the hotel do not change your staff

• Stayed April 2014
Tralee, Ireland
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our family booked two rooms for an overnight stay on our return journey to Ireland following a holiday in Sussex recently. We prepaid for the rooms and got excellent value at 35 GBP per night per room. We did not opt for breakfast as our flight was an early morning one.

We arrived after 8pm in the evening, and were given a warm welcome by staff at reception who guided us quickly through their automated check in system. We found ourselves quickly in our rooms which were as we requested on our original booking.

We found the beds to by extremely comfortable, the rooms well equipped and the hotel to be surprisingly quiet, despite it being an airport hotel. The only criticism I would have is that the rooms were too warm - although there was air conditioning, the unit was a little noisy, so we opened the window (very narrow opening) and made the best of it.

We had a meal at the adjoining Beefeater Restaurant that evening and found the food to be of good quality and value and the service excellent.

We asked for a taxi booking the following morning which arrived promptly and were checked-out quickly by once again very friendly staff.

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for overnight accommodation near Luton Airport.

Gibraltar
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Very good hotel within a mile or so of Luton Airport. As with all Premier Inns in my experience very clean, comfortable rooms, great food and very pleasant staff. Will definitely be coming back again!

Chorley Lancs
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and youngest son booked a family room for one night prior to flying from Luton airport. What a great nights sleep. The room was clean and spacious, the staff very pleasant and the price was amazing. I think we landed lucky by booking online. Less than £40 for the night! Deffo recommended for a no frills stop over.