“Comfy, Clean, Quiet”

Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Luton
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Comfy, Clean, Quiet”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Been staying here regularly and it's a great hotel. Rooms lovely and clean, beds are very comfortable, staff are friendly and welcoming, the televisions are nice a big too. The rooms are very spacious and the wifi is cheap.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Nicky S,

Thank you very much for wonderful feedback and 5 star review.

I am glad to hear that we always meet your expectations and I can promise you that we will continue to deliver great customer service and go extra mile.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Luton Airport Premier Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Polish first
Here, there and everywhere
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We booked this Premier Inn at a bargain price of £29 per double room for a Sunday night.

The hotel is only 10 minutes from the M1 and easy to find.

We arrived early (9am) as we were planning to go into London for the day before picking up a relative at the airport late that night. We popped into reception to advise we wouldn't be back till late evening to check in only to find our rooms were already available! Great service.

As usual its what you expect from a Premier Inn. Decent sized rooms, clean and with the Good Night Guarantee. It does warn you when you book that you might experience airport noise. We didn't hear anything overly loud and I am a light sleeper but if you are concerned then you might be worth taking earplugs. The hotel also offer Fly and Park packages (although the website doesn't currently show Luton). I checked and they advised that prices (as at October 2013) were no parking charge on your first night then £4.50 a day for your parking.

We got the train from Luton Parkway direct into London. Its only 10 mins to walk from the hotel to the station (a lonely walk on the way back when it's dark though so if you were on your own I would recommend getting at taxi from outside the station). The trains run frequently with journey times ranging from 22 mins to 45 mins depending on number of stops. An offpeak travelcard including all zones came in at just over £15 each.

At these timings and prices its as easy to stay here than it is to stay in London city centre. You can pay more for a hotel that is further out on the tube timewise than this one is.

All the hotel staff were polite, helpful and went out of their way to check you were happy with your stay. We used the Beefeater next door for breakfast and it was spot on. Full range of continental and cooked foods for £8.95 each including veggie options.

We have already booked another stay and will happily recommend to others.

Room Tip: Ask for one at the rear of the hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ruthiebabie
Dear Ruthiebabie,

Thank you very much for taking time to review your recent stay in Luton Airport Premier Inn. I am extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our clean rooms an that you found our location very convenient.

I will certainly share your comments regarding great service, that you experienced, with my team who are constantly striving to be the best.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Riccione, Italy
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Well...I could close my review with just writing the object, because I didn't experience anything else.
The Premier Inn chain is perfect (I always pay for a night less, than 30 pounds, this time 25), you can check-in on your own (self-check in), food is always delicious, mattress is a dream, over 30 inch telly, staff is so nice, you couldn't imagine anything better, BUT...BUT from Parkway Railway Station I had to come up in the night by foot, lacking a shuttle service.

I asked the staff, if there would be a shuttle in the morning to the Airport: no. There is a taxi, for 8 pounds to the Airport (3-4 minutes ride, to grab a bus from City Center to Luton takes 10 pounds (Greenline or Terravision), which is an hour of trip, now I won't pay 8 pounds to ride 3 miles).

You can get the First Capital Connect from Parkway Railway Station in the early morning (before 6 every hour), which you can reach by foot...

Anyway, the mattress...is a dream already on its own!

Room Tip: be sure to know, how you will reach Luton, there is no direct shuttle bus from the hotel to the airp...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Kishajnalka
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Nobody can possibly have anything other than praise for a 2 night mid-week Inn stay here for a Premier Inn special offer of £58 (!!!) at this exceptionally handy hotel, just off the M1. It's perfect for those early flights from Luton Airport but it's ALSO ideal for those trips into London for business or pleasure. The train station is just a gentle 10 minute walk away and there are loads of quick trains (hourly through the night) into and through (yes...right through the middle of) London (and onto the South coast). It really makes you wonder why you would pay up to 10 times as much for a similar but noisy room in London, when you are a merely a 40 minute train ride from the city (an off peak travelcard is £20.....£13 with a Network Card). The room we had was standard Premier Inn stuff....but what surprised me was how quiet it was - the soundproofing was excellent. The usual premier Inn pub next door was predictable and therefore comfortable. Service both there and in the hotel was positive, friendly and professional. My only slight niggle is that I find (all) the premier inn beds (far) too hard/firm.... The car park was extremely full when we arrived......

Room Tip: We had a very quiet room on the 3rd (top) floor. Little or no noise from fellow guests.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This was our first stay at this particular Premier Inn and we were not disappointed,it is up to Premier Inn's normal high standards.We would definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone.It is so convenient for Luton airport and the added bonus of ample free car parking.Staff at the Hotel and the adjoining Beefeater Restaurant were very friendly and helpful.After staying in a Travelodge in Newcastle a few weeks ago,we now know why we normally choose Premier Inns,No comparison,I would give Travelodge -5 and Premier Inn +5. We only stayed at the Travel lodge as All the Premier Inns were fully booked on the dates we visited Newcastle.That was our first and last stay at a Travelodge.We wish we had read the reviews before we booked,I would now advise everyone to read reviews before booking in to any Hotel.

Room Tip: An excellent Hotel,we stayed in room 319 on the third floor,a spotless room and very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Alan R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay in Luton Airport Premier Inn.

I am extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our location very convenient. I will certainly share your comments regarding great service with my team who are constantly striving to be the best.

I look forward to welcoming you soon.

Your sincerely,

Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Spent the day at whipsnade zoo then here for a one night stop over. Its a lovely place to stay, quick check in facilities were easy to use. Staff were friendly and welcoming on arrival. Breakfast was delicious even though i only had continental. 100% perfect all round service, would definitely stay again and would recommend. Thank you premier inn :-):-)

• Stayed September 2013
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Michaela G,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you know we always strive to make everyday experiences special for our customers and I'm very happy that you were also 100% satisfied.

Thanks once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

On behalf of Hotel Manager,

Karachi, Pakistan
Reviewed September 26, 2013

A colleague and I stayed there overnight to catch an early easyjet flight. The lady on reception was very friendly and helpful and the room was pretty much standard. For value for money it is very good. The room size was good with all the amenities. We eat in the restaurant opposite. Not outstanding food but pretty much what you would expect. Overall it was a good experience and for the money I doubt you can beat it. We took a cab for nine quid and it took ten mins to reach the airport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jejeel3,

First of all I would like to thank you for your lovely feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that your overall experience was up to the expectations and I will certainly share your comments with my team.

Taking this opportunity I would like to also thank you for choosing Luton Airport Premier Inn and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

On behalf of Hotel Manager,