“Quiet night despite airport proximity”

Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Luton
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Another good Premier Inn experience. Floor two is a quiet zone, the TV has restricted volume which is fair enough, but it struggled to be heard when the aircon was on.Secondary double glazing kept out the noise from outside. Staff very welcoming on arrival, another good Premier Inn experieince

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very impressed with this Premier Inn, the two gentlemen that helped check us were very friendly and polite. We were tired after our journey and they were very sympathetic.
Thank you, we shall be back when we fly again.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I stay in premier inns quite a bit and I am currently writing this as I awoke in my room at 0700am as it was at a ridiculously high temperature. Unless you have the boeing 747 engine powered aircon going it gets stupidly hot very quickly. They have an automated computerised checkin which is crap and they had to do it all manually / top tip get rid people like people not crappy computerised systems that even your staff do not like. I will be asking for a refund and if I do not get one will take legal action. The on site facilities are okay as they have a beefeater restaurant doing it all for them. Oh and a quick tip to the people who designed their website and room flyers / put the opening times of the breakfast restaurant on the respective media - DUH. Will not stay here again and I want a refund under the good night sleep agreement they offer. I will keep you posted. This is not a random rant I have filled in your own satifaction survey and offered to correspond via email also.

1  Thank bonkersmoronico
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thanks for your feedback. At Premier Inn we endeavour to offer the best value quality stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed here for the night before our early morning flight. The welcome we received was warm, friendly and professional, check in was straight forward for our room which we had pre booked online. The room was of the usual Premier Inn standard, basic but clean and a very comfortable bed. There is an excellent pub/restaurant next door where we ate from a varied and reasonably priced menu. The airport is only a few minutes up the road by car which meant that we arrived for our flight refreshed. We would use this hotel again and certainly recommend it to other travellers.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

By far, the best Premier Inn I have ever stayed in. I have just been to the UK on business and had an early flight out of Luton, so opted for this hotel. Everything in the hotel - the room, carpets, bathroom, *everything* was completely spotless and gleaming. The bed was huge and very comfortable. The location is very good, not quite as close as a couple of the other airport hotels, but much more pleasantly situated, surrounded by lovely trees and grass, with a large car park and an excellent Beefeater Inn a few yards away across the garden. I would advise booking an evening meal in advance, as the Beefeater seems to be very popular.
The best thing about this Premier Inn however, is the staff. They could not do enough for me - nothing was too much trouble and they were happy to help. All of them were full of genuine smiles and very friendly. I had booked a taxi for 6.15am to get me to the terminal and, when I was ready to leave at 6.00am decided to wait outside in the very pleasant garden for the 15 minutes. To my amazement, the taxi turned up at 6.05. When I told him he was early, he said that the staff had phoned him to tell him I was ready to go! I had not requested this, they simply did it without being asked.
The food at the Beefeater was very good and again, top notch staff with a lovely attitude, despite the fact that the restaurant was extremely busy and they were all rushed off their feet, I was made to feel completely comfortable and not hurried at all. I could not recommend this place more highly, and wouldn't hesitate to use it again. Absolutely first rate service on every level.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is my favorite spot when I have to stay for business in Luton. This hotel is very reasonably priced, especially if you make an early prepaid booking on the premier inn website, they sometimes even offer rates as low as GBP 29 ! Recently the hotel has been refurbished, the rooms are clean and spacious and have very good bedding. Staff is always very friendly and helpful. A Beefeaters restaurant across the street provides a good choice of food for meat lovers and you can have an all you can eat breakfast in the morning for about 8 GBP there as well.

Room Tip: Look for good deals to book your room prepaid at the premier inn website !
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ronald_1971
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed here the night before an early flight. Its a basic nice and clean hotel.
The staff were very helpful as we had to be moved room as our television wasn't working and they helped us move with no problem.
We paid about £8 for a taxi to the airport and the hotel arranged this for us, and when we came out of the hotel at 4.45am the taxi was waiting for us.
The beefeater across the road is ideal for dinner and we had a nice meal there.
I would stay here again, we are actually thinking of booking to stay here next week for another airport stay.

1  Thank petal1982