“A new experience”

Ranked #45 of 326 Restaurants in Luton
Cuisines: Indian, Grill, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family restaurant situated on the Wigmore Asda site, within close proximity of Luton Airport, making us ideal for a quick bite,casual lunch or a more relaxed dinner.We offer the best in Indian cuisine along with our famous grill & steaks.Come along and treat yourself to the Buffalo Grill tonite.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I tried Buffalos grill for the first time last night. The first thing they tell you when you walk in is that they don't serve any alcohol or alow customers to bring their own in. This was not a problem on this occassion but will stop me going there for my birthday.

Having said that they had a goo selection of no alcoholic drinks and the food was really good. All of teh dishes on the manue where unusual and not found on your standard Indian menue but the coud do a Korma or vindaloo if you wanted one.

I will deffently be going back again but probably on a week night whan I don't usually drink anyway.

3  Thank Innes G

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Went on a Saturday evening and it was smaller than I expected, luckily I booked a table as parties of people were turned away. Food is excellent, but a little pricey, more for an occasion. Service was quite slow and not all waiters were friendly.

2  Thank Oofy86
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Good food! Nice size portions. great customer service - staff go out of their way for you. Been here twice and recieved high quality food on both occasions. And decent prices too - so u dont get no suprises when recieving the bill :) would defo reccommend!

2  Thank LUTON084
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Excellent service,Great food and lovely atmosphere and not to mention the generous size of the t-bone steak! I went there first with family and then my husbands mates went and the review has rattled people in the town then a week after hubby and mates went again and now all the mates wives are heading in the same direction

2  Thank dolphins12345
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I found this restaurant online and was looking forward to going just by the menu and reading the positive reviews, the restaurant didn't disappoint!

We were a party of six and we all managed to have completely different dishes all of which were delicious and beautifully presented - and very reasonably priced too.

The restaurant is very attractively decorated, we had a very warm welcome and were given the right amount of attention and service throughout.

We were told they don't sell alcohol but honestly speaking the food was amazing it didn't bother us at all. In fact, we'll all be going back again together and with other friends. There were so many other dishes that I liked the look of so I'm really looking forward to visiting again.

3  Thank Karla A