“Best Chinese in Luton”

Cuisines: Chinese
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese in Luton”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I visit Luton quite often and whenever I do I make sure I go to Wong's to get my friday night curry and sweet n sour chicken balls. Staff are friendly, I always get my food quickly and food is reasonably priced. My dad used to take me to a Chinese when I was younger which shut down and I have never been able to find curry as good since, Wong's is definitely the best I have ever tasted!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Yvonne J

Luton, United Kingdom
“Best Chinese Curry i have ever had!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I've lived up and down the country but i have never had a curry as good as at Wong's! Chicken Curry and Egg fried rice is unbeatable!

Visited April 2013
Luton, United Kingdom
“Hit and Miss”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wongs is my local Chip shop but the food is very hit and miss. some days the food is fresh and great but others the chips are reheated from lunch or worse the night before and the other items of food are cold and tasteless. the price of food is good compared to other places in luton but i would rather pay a little more for food i know i can eat than pay less for food that could be good or could be inedible.

• Visited December 2012
Flitwick, United Kingdom
“Best Chinese takeaway in Luton”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Have been using this takeaway for years and surprised there are no reviews. It is basic with no delivery, but it does what it says on the tin.The food is excellent with all the usual choices and set menus. Great value. All freshly cooked and after trying other local chinese we always come back here.

• Visited October 2012